finally justice

¤¸¸

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

The beeping of my heart monitor brings me back to my consciousness. Still feeling droopy, I look around at my surroundings and see a very distressed, cute boy sitting next to me with his face in his hands. 

"hi," I softly say. 

He jolts up and takes my hands into his and smiles at me. "You made me worried sick, Y/n. Do you realize that," he chuckled softly.

"my bad," I smile back, "how long have I been out of it?"

"just a day. Your dad stopped by I told him what you did and he felt so accomplished of you. He gave me a wad of cash to give to for, 'along the road."

"What did I do again?" I question as my memory is a bit foggy.

"You were able to steer the gun away from Rafe pointing it at Shoupe, even after everything he did to you. It landed on Ward, but let's be honest he deserved it. Rafe shot you but Peterkins was able to take him before he shot you near anything vital. But you survived him, again. You are so brave for that. I admire you, Y/n Lee."

Tears were forming in my eyes watching JJ telling me what I did, he was proud of me. For once somebody was proud of me. I smiled and tried to wipe my tears away but J grabbed my hand's softy and held them. "I love you so much Y/n. More than anything. You mean so much to me."

"I love you too JJ, you have helped me through so much this year. I owe you all the credit," I smile as I lean into him and he kisses me so softly not wanting to hurt me. I've longed for this, I drop his hands and intertwine my fingers into his hair moaning as he deepens the kiss. 

He pauses and looks up at me and says," You got the gold back Y/n, for us! You put those slimy Cameron men in jail for a good amount of time. I'm so deeply proud and in love with you princess."

𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓...

"look at little JJ swimming in your belly," J is currently poking at my pregnant stomach as we're sitting on the couch in our home.

"what if it's a little y/n? ever thought of that?"

"Nope, no way. it's a little blonde, fishing-loving, weed-smoking kid," He smiles up at me.

"No way in hell are we enforcing weed onto this child are you fucking kidding me right now," I laugh at him. 

Did I really get planned to get pregnant at 22? No, no I did not, but JJ really just can't keep it in his pants now can he?  Life has been absolutely amazing J and I moved into this home about a couple of weeks ago just off the cust of the main area where my life story took place. John B and Sarah are happily together. How? I really don't know. Kie and Pope are doing well too. They thought they could work out but sadly didn't it just wasn't meant to be.

J and I these past years have been on the surfing trip JJ has always dreamt about. It was so much fun we would surf all day and then go into town and explore the culture, it was perfect. We would stay there just long enough for me to help out with education down there, that was my job. I would go around across the world to help less fortunate kids with an education.  

We traveled to almost every continent just like JJ has dreamed of. Before our trip to Australia, I got really sick. JJ thought I was dying from fucking ebola or some shit but no, I was sick because he shoved his dick too far up my vagina. In all seriousness, I was so excited to find out I'm having a kid. JJ not so much.

It's not that because I 'supposedly ruined his surf trip' (he likes to joke about it) he was scared he was gonna be a fuck up like his dad.

"what's wrong j? are you okay?"
"I'm so happy okay, I really am happy about this child but what if I mess it up y/n? I-i'll screw everything up and this kid will hate me, hate me."
"no, no," I hug him tight and press my forehead to his," you are not your father JJ, you hear me. You are a wonderful, caring, sweet, funny, man and you are totally capable of doing this. Your not alone baby I'm right here with you."

He has his days where he totally freaks out about the fact that maybe our kid will have his 'fuck-up genes' and he will fail our kid. JJ is going to be the best dad I can feel it.

"J?" I groggily ask as I'm laying down on the couch.

"yes, princess?"

"I think your thing is hungry," I smile and point to my belly. 

"Well we can't have that can we," He jolts up from the couch to kiss my forehead and then lowers to my stomach," what do you want to eat little J?" he pauses before speaking again, "oh it's up to mommy? oh okay. What dose mommy want?" he smirks at me.

"chicken," I laugh and he comes over to me and picks me up from the couch.

"well malady wants some chicken little J, and chicken is what your gonna get."

As I'm staring into JJ Maybank's eyes I realized my life is full and complete with him in it. I was searching and searching for something for so long in my teen years, but all I needed was him.

a/n

THE END YALL
HAHAHHAHA OMG ITS BEEN A JOURNEY!!

I really just want to say thank you for all the love on this book and it being my first one I haven't been the best author in all but I really do appreciate all of you reading this from start to finish.

I've been in the works of a rafe cameron fic coming out in this year so stay tuned for that alonggg with a steve harrington fic!