"did it look like i was joking?"

¤¸¸

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

I woke up the next morning to hear the floor boards being shuffled with footsteps. My throat was so dry from crying and heavy breathing, head aching from pounding. But I can somehow say towards the end of the night was all worth it.

I sat up and yawned looking around at my surroundings. I realized I was still in my somewhat uncomfortable outfit from last night, and I had no clothes to change into. I stood up and walked over to the small mirror on the dresser.

I looked terribal. Mascara was smeared all under my eyes, my eye shadow dissolved from my lids, and eyes puffy and red from the endless crying. 

I saw some wipes and tried to get most of the excess off my eyes. I had an extra hair tie around my wrist and threw my hair up into a messy bun.

knock knock

"y/n? are you up?" I heard a soft girls voice from the other side of the door.

I walked over to the door and opened it up to see Kie standing in the door way. "hi. i was just about to-"

I was cut off my Kie's embracement. She squeezes me tight I hugged her back knowing I need that kind of support. "JJ told me everything. He didn't know what to do, so he called me. How are you holding up?"

I took at deep breath trying not to cry like a wimp again. "Not well. It's just hard, I mean after 3 years he's changed like that. He's not the boy I fell in love with and that hits hard for me."

"I know babe," Kie spoke releasing me from her hold,"But I'm here for you ok? and JJ. I mean he was really concerned about you. I told him everything you told me so don't be mad. I was just trying to help."

"I'm not mad. I mean I probably should tell the others or you I don't care." I shrugged off. "I need to get some clothes from home tho, I can't wear these much longer."

"umm you can't right now, everyone is here and were about to test the drone," Kie walked over to the dresser and pulled some shorts and a big t-shirt out. "here you can wear this for now. There my shorts, and I think thats JJ's shirt."

"thanks kie."

She walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. I stripped down my clothes and folded them neatly. I put on the shorts Kie lended me, then put JJ's shirt on. I tied it up in a knot like I do with everything and headed towards the doc.

When I walked outside I saw the group huddled around the doc and Kie noticed me coming out. I looked up at the sky and it was grey and heavy with dark clouds.

As I got closer I could hear Pope talk to John B about something important and Kie listening in. JJ was facing towards them and had his back towards me.