the reveal party

¤¸¸

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

I woke up the next morning wanting to end it all. I got up and changed the bandage wrap on my ribs. It was full of deep black and purple bruises from constant running and abuse. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, as well wash my face that was smudged in mascara.

I walked down the stairs and saw my mom in the kitchen not on a call, shocker. 

"Hey babe how are you? Kiara said you might of gotten food poisoning last night feeling better?" She called out.

wow, Kie actually went through with her promise. "Yeah, a lot better."

"she stopped by today asking about you. She wanted you to go shopping with her, but I told her you had to do service."

"Thats a first i'm hearing about this," I told grabbing juice from the fridge.

"You and all the other kids on figure eight, and I told Rafe to pick you up in a hour, so hurry"

"thanks for the heads up," I walked back up stairs straight into a shower to take a hot one today.

25 minutes later

I am dried up like a hole raisin now. I put some sunscreen/lotion on and then a robe. First things first tried to cover my ribs as much as I could. Then I dried my hair and braided it. I put some dark washed jean shorts on and paired it with a fitted yellow t-shirt. Under that I have just a simple one piece on, just in case.

"y/n!" My mom called.

"Yeah coming!" I shouted back. I put my sandals on grabbed my sunglasses and headed out the door.

"theres my beautiful girlfriend!" A tall brunette boy in blue glistened at me.

I didn't mean to blush, but I did I can't help it. Deep down inside he will always have an effect on me. "hi," I shyly respond kissing him. I know i'm a idiot but I have to keep this up for my mom, i owe her this. 

Good reputation and a happy daughter keeps her happy and knowing shes happy keeps me happy. It's a really unhealthy circle going on.

"ready?"

"yep, ok I'll be back later love you mom!"

"love you too! Be safe! make good choices!" She shouted while we were walking out the door.

"You look cute today baby," Rafe complemented.

What kind of drug is he on? But like not actually because I know Rafe would never be on something that can fuck your life up in a heart beat.

"are you ok?" I asked with concern hopping on to the back of his bike.

"yeah. why you ask that baby?" He said handing me a helmet.