Ch.8

◦•●◉✿ The Land Of Waves ✿◉●•◦

 Hatake Kakashi

"Lord Third." The others watch in confusion as Keiko kneels on one knee bowing her head. The hokage seemed satisfied by this and informs her to rise.

"Your documents?"

"All Completed." She hands him the batch of paper she had finished.

"Very well. Here is your last batch." Hiding her exhaustion as a shinobi should, the Uchiha takes the papers and places them in a storage scroll.

Walking back to her team, Naruto openly expresses his thoughts.

"What was that Keiko-Chan? Do you have to do boring paperwork!?"

"Indeed."

"GAH!" He grimaced.  "How can you live doing stuff like that!?"

"I am unsure myself." Came the girls neutral reply.

"Really?"

"Yes. Focus, Naruto." He nods sheepishly as the hokage starts suggesting what to do, only to be cut off by the blonde haired boy.

"No no no! None of these dumb low missions! I want something challenging!"

"How dare you? You are mere genin!"

"But how will we get better if we do not have experience out in the field, Iruka?" They all turn to the usually quiet Uchiha.

"Doing mere grunt work will get us nowhere. It will simply reduce our skill level which in turn will cause casualties during a proper mission, which will possibly lead to death. Is that your goal?" Iruka sweats slightly, knowing what she'd just said was right.

"Well, no...I-..."

"That's enough Keiko. Don't torment your elder."

"He should be thankful i'm looking at him as and elder and not a child, Sandaime-Sama." He chuckles, shaking his head.

"You want a proper mission? So be it." She blinks, eyes turning to the door from the approaching chakra.She scrunched up her nose in disgust and glared at the smiling hokage.

"A drinker? How repulsive." He sweatdropps, trying to maintain his smile.

The door opens revealing a man holding a bottle of sake.

"What's this? A bunch of snot-nosed kids? Especially the midget, he's got the face of an imbecile." He tenses suddenly at the angered aura in the room. Looking around he catches the stoic gaze of one of the females, who had black hair and piercing dark eyes.