Chapter 117

◦•●◉✿ TELLING ALL  ✿◉●•◦

Kakashi came to a sudden realization as he and Keiko showered, getting ready to visit the doctor and get checked.

"Wait, wait wait wait. WAIT." He turned Keiko around and looked at her bewildered expression staring back at his horror-filled.

"Does this mean no sex for a year?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed, nodding. Kakashi gasped and comically cried. He lowered himself and placed his hands on her stomach, glaring at it.

"You little devil. I bet you're gonna love teasing me when i'm older, huh?" Keiko stifled a laugh and lightly chopped his head.

"Kakashi, you did this to yourself."

"She's part of it." Keiko rose an eyebrow, silently asking him how he knew the gender. He just shrugged.

"A hunch." She smiled brighter.

"I guess we're having a girl." After all, his hunches were always right.

"She's going to be worse than you and me both combined!" He kissed her neck slowly as Keikos hands stilled on her hair.

"Kakashi." She warned, eye twitching at the feeling of his erection.

"I cant help itttt~" The Uchiha was trying really hard not to face palm right now. And she couldn't kill him anymore since her kid would probably want a father.

"Ugh, fine." He brightened up. "BUT, we have to actually shower after it."

"Okayyyyy~"

 ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"You're all healthy! Two weeks in! So, do you have any questions for me?" The doctor smiled at the couple, and when Keiko opened her mouth to thank him her one and only husband interrupted her.

"Is sex bad for the baby?" Keiko flushed and hid under her collar, but this only received a laugh from the man, replying to Kakashi.

"Try not to be intimate over four months at most."

"Oh, alright." Kakashi grinned and watched as steam escaped Keiko who wanted to dig a hole and jump in it.

"Hear that, kitten?"

"Kakashi, Not. Now." The man just sent Kakashi an amused and slightly knowing look, bowing and leaving.

"I hate you."

"I love you too~"

He placed his hand on her stomach and grinned. 

"Don't worry. The only people you'll be saying those words to are me and your mother, because i'm not letting any boys within six feet of you..." 

SMACK

"Ow!"

"Dont go overprotective already, you imbecile!"