Ch. 16

◦•●◉✿ Dinner With The Naras ✿◉●•◦

Keiko Uchiha~

STABBING THE MAN ACROSS FROM HER, KEIKO RUNS TO THE NEXT SHINOBI

STABBING THE MAN ACROSS FROM HER, KEIKO RUNS TO THE NEXT SHINOBI. It was the final round of the jonin exams, and they had decided that it would be a free for all battle, and all that returned to the tower would pass.

She punched the next man, and ran towards the tower.

"N-NO!" She's stopped by a shaking female who shunshins in front of Keiko, catching her off guard by punching her.

Keiko grabs her jaw, releasing her killing intent and therefore scaring the woman even more.

"Aren't you all supposed to be shinobi? Stop being cowards."

She clicks her tongue, activating her mangekyou and stopping time. She quickly knocks the female down and runs to the tower, resuming time.

Her vision blurs a little more, but it's worth it since she was now in front of the tower.

"Congratulations! You've passed!" She shrugs, unaffected by the normal praise.

"Splendid. May I leave now?"

"Uhm...Lord hokage is waiting for you...You're the first one." She was pleased with this and nodded to the man.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Sandaime-Sama." He nods in acknowledgment at her as she walks closer.

"You've done a splendid job during the exams."

"I am aware." After a few minutes, many other chunin walked and stood beside her. The smallest hint of a smirk was on the Uchihas face as she released her blood lust.

Everyone began trembling in fear, except the people she was not directing it to. Her smirk fell off her face upon seeing her sensei, whose eye bore into hers sternly along with the hokages.

"Hn." One of the chunin clutches onto their shirt, breathing heavily as the others pant. Keiko frowns, displeased with how the future jonin were acting.

If they sensed her great grandfather's blood lust, they would die on the spot.

"Enough games, Keiko."

"Hn." The hokage places the pipe in his mouth, blowing out air and releasing a sigh.

"From this day on, you will be considered as jonin. I, the third hokage hereby proudly promote you to jonin of the leaf. This rank holds much responsibility and rules, if you violate any of these I will not hesitate to remove you of your status no matter the conditions. Is that understood?"

All the chunin, excluding Keiko, raise their voices and hands in salute.

"Yes, sir!"

"Hn."