T O R T U R E ~

' Yeah I'd rather be a lover than a fighter, cause all my life i've been fighting~ Never felt a feeling of comfort, oh~ And all this time i've been hiding~'

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 46: T O R T U R E ~

"Father? How did you and mother meet?" The man sweatdropped, chuckling nervously.

"Actually, your mother hated me."

"Understandable."

"Oi!" He chuckled, looking at the bright stars.

"Well...We were technically destined for one another from the beginning...Though we knew each other since we were young."

"Yes, I know that. But how did you fall in love?"

"Well, it was after a certain incident, where I had to knock some sense into that woman." He smiled.

"She finally understood after an entire year and eventually began acknowledging me and her feelings."

"What incident?" He shook his head.

"That's a story for another day, my daughter." She nodded.

"Anyways, continuing on...The day I confessed my feelings to her, I was a total mess."

"Eh?"

"My palms were all sweaty and the roses I was holding were crushed."

"Pfft-"

"Oi! I was 17!"

"Loser."

"Keep that up and i'm not buying you dango." She snapped her mouth shut as he smirked.

"I ended up completely messing up my confession, but somehow she understood. She simply kissed my forehead and called me 'Her Idiot'.

"I don't think anything could have ruined that day for me. Especially since seven years later, you were born. And then your brother followed!"

"Oh..."

"A word of advice Keiko."

"Huh?"

"If you ever fall in love..."

.

.

.

.

.

.