Ch.23

◦•●◉✿ Uchiha Keiko vs Orochimaru ✿◉●•◦

Might wanna listen to the music in this chapter~

Final day.

"PROTECT THE HOKAGE!" Keiko quickly throws Hiruzen away from the sealing barrier and replaces herself instead.

Glaring harshly at the smirking Sannin, she lets out a loud roar, as if announcing the day she would finally avenge her family.

"OROCHIMARU!" She glares, so much that Orochimaru could feel it piercing his skin.

All the ANBU and jounin watch the battle, shocked that Keiko had already killed or knocked a quarter of the sound shinobi simply on her way towards Orochimaru.

What concerned Shikaku Nara and everyone else, was when she began laughing maniacally.

"Orochimaru! Do you know what month it is?" Her expression suddenly turns blank and her entire body is engulfed with her blood lust mixed with her chakra.

"This month was the month my sister, Makana, was to be born in!" 

Every bystander freezes at the words. Orochimaru killed a pregnant woman?

"Hmm. That would appear to be the truth." Orochimaru suddenly smirks.

"Had I not killed your entire family."

"Hah...Hahaha....HAHAHAHA!" Orochimaru stares in confusion at her laughter.

Maybe she was finally going mad?

"Keiko! Return back!" She turns the the old man.

"YOU SHUT UP!" Everyone flinches, not expecting the disrespect and anger she directed towards.

"You let your pathetic feelings get in the way of protecting the village! Had you killed Orochimaru back then, my family would still be alive! My sister would be born and I would be a proud shinobi!" She looks back to Orochimaru.

"THIS IS MY FIGHT! SO STAY BACK!" Orochimaru instantly forms hand signs, coffins appearing beside him. She clicks her tongue, preparing to charge forwards but freezing upon seeing the two figures that emerged from the coffins.