Chapter 122

◦•●◉✿ KURE ✿◉●•◦

(THIS IS SO CUTE QAFSHAFHAJSFJKA)

"What's wrong, Kure? You seem sad."

"Itachi-Oji? Do I have an Okaa-Chan?" 

Itachis eyes grow wide before slightly saddening. With a sigh, he pulls the five year old into his lap and nods.

"You remember her, don't you?"

"Mhm. But it's only really small memories."

"You're Okaa-Chan, is one of the most strongest," He kisses her nose. "Coolest," Her forehead.

"And amazing people I know." She giggles lightly and turns her head for him to kiss her cheek.

"But...Itachi-Oji, why wont Kaa-Chan come see me? Is she mad at me?"

"No! Of course not!" He sighs and looks at the sunset along with her.

"You know why your mother names you Kure?"

She shook her head and tilted it at him, innocent curiosity in her eyes.

"Uh-Uh." 

"Because she love the sunset. And that's what your name means. But not only that, she thinks the sunset and sunrise are perfect things. They balance day and night in her opinion and that's similar to how dark and light may be balanced. Do you understand?"

"So...I'm Okaa-Chans light?"

"Yes. You and your father, even if he is a little mutt."

"Otou-San can be a mutt but he's my mutt." She placed her hands on her hips narrowing her eyes at her uncle, quickly getting defensive of her hero, other than Itachi of course.

"Alright, alright. Calm down..."

"Now, take me home peasant."

"Manners."

"Fine. You may take me home peasant." Itachi chuckles and picks her up, walking towards the house.

"Close enough."