Chapter 6

Once Marinette sat down on the couch with her grandchildren with tikki and plagg sitting near her, marinette explained to her grandchildren about the kwamis and the miraculous world to them.

Alisha:So if you're magic and have powers, what powers do you two have then?

Tikki:I have the power of creation. I help to create a solution to solve every problem

Plagg:I have the power of destruction. Anything you touch can be destroyed just like that.

Daisie:Can you show us your powers?

Tikki:I am afraid we can't do that

Marinette:you see daisie if they show you want there powers can do they wouldn't be able to control there powers,that's why they all have owners like tikki I am her owner and plagg was your grandpa owner we was the only ones that could control there powers once they went into these magic jewels.

Alisha,Daisie,Marc:wow *in shocked*

Marc:has any of them used their powers at all.

Plagg:Yes, I have quite a few times, am afraid.

Alisha:Really, like, what

Plagg:like I used my powers to save your grandmother one time from a villain that was about to turn her into a gold statue

Daisie:What happened?

Marinette:Oh, I remember that day and that villan too, and it did nearly destroy the whole of Paris.

Alisha:wow really but there no crack in Paris or anything been said about it.

Tikki:Because when your grandmother was ladybug, she repaired everything back to how it was with a miraculous ladybug that's one of her powers.

Daisie:Wow, that's amazing, tikki

Marc:Grandma, did you ever tell anyone about that you and grandpa where superheroes

Marinette:we couldn't. I am afraid we had to keep our identities a secret to protect the ones we love,we never told our best friends or family members at all just to protect them.

Alisha:Wow, that's a big secret you both kept for a long time just to protect them, especially the one you love.

Marinette:Oh, it was but it worth it was worth protect them to make sure they were safe.

Daisie picked up a photo from the album and looked at it, questioning the other heroes with her grandparents all of them years ago

Daisie:Grandma, who were these two, the one that looks like a turtle, I think, and the one that looks like a fox, I think

Marinette:That was my best friend, ayla and her husband nino they were called Carapace and rena Rouge ,smiling at the picture*

Alisha:What was their powers, grandma? *looking at the photo*

Marinette:rena Rouge powers were illusions to fool villains. we were actually there, but we weren't at all. Carapace powers were the shield of protection

Marc:Wow, they sound so cool. *looking at photo* Grandma, who, are these two?

Marinette:This was vipearon and ryuko*looking at the photo*

Vipearon, it's the snake miraculous it granted him the power of second chance, and ryuko was the dragon miraculous it granted her the power of wind,water, and lighting dragon.

Alisha:Wow, what do you mean by second chance with vipearon Grandma?

Marinette:you see with the snake miraculous you could go back in time 5 minutes before or if something goes wrong during a battle the people round you didn't know about it only vipearon did so he would do it another way but its very dangerous miraculous that it is.

Alisha,Daisie,Marc:Wow

Marinette:How about we all get a hot drink of chocolate and some snacks for us all to have? What do you say

Grandchildren:yeah OK then thanks, grandma.

Marinette:I be right back alisha could you give me a hand, please

Alisha:Sure, grandma

Marinette and alisha went into the kitchen to prepare the hot drinks and the snacks ready for them all.

Alisha:Grandma, did you and Grandpa ever get scared of fighting villains or bad guys? Whatever you called them back then

Marinette:we did, but we always had each other back, and your grandpa used the most awful cat puns *laughing*

Alisha:Really, they couldn't have been that bad, grandma

Marinette:Believe me back then. They were

While marinette and alisha were in the kitchen getting the hot drinks and the snacks ready.
Marc and daisie were looking through the rest of the photos

Marc:Hey tikki, who was this person in the rabbit costume? *looking at the picture*

Tikki flew over to Marc Side and had a look at the picture for herself.

Tikki:That was bunnix from the future she had the rabbit miraculous

Daisie:*looked at the photo* What did her powers do tikki

Tikki:her powers were time travel, the most dangerous one of all.if travel through time just say into the past and do something in the past, it can cause terrible consequences for the future.

Daisie :Wow, really sounds really scary and dangerous and probably cool as well

Plagg:it's very dangerous with the rabbit miraculous.

Marinette and alisha come through to the living room with a tray of hot drink of chocolate and snacks as well, and marinette heard the conversation between them all.

Marinette:That's why the miraculous should never be used for evil purposes they are used for the greater good of protecting humanity

Marc:really wow that rabbit one sounds amazing.

Daisie:Grandma were are the miraculous now

Marinette:they are safe with a trusted friend of mine who knows about them and can protect them from people who would use them for evil purposes.

Alisha:Does mom and dad know you guys were superheroes back then

Marinette:yes they did because your grandpa and I told your father and your aunt Emma and uncle Louis about us and everything else along time ago, but they couldn't tell the ones they love about us and the miraculousworld as well to protect them.

Daisie:Grandma, how long will tikki and plagg live for?

Tikki:we are thousand years old daisie we never died at all we live forever.

Marc: So, what happened to you

Plagg:we get passed down to owner to owner, and we will guide them through life and challenges they don't expect it.
Marinette showed and explained to her grandchildren her ladybug earrings and adrien black cat ring

Alisha:I never knew you and Grandpa were like that at all.

Marinette:Well, thank you, alisha, but you all must not tell your mother about the miraculous world at all OK its just that I want to protect her. That's all, so you all pinky swear

Alisha,Daisie, marc:pinky swear

Daisie:Can you tell us more about being superheroes and stories? What bad guys you and Grandpa dealt with, please, grandma.