Chapter 33

After the flashback memory
marinette remembered what happened that faintfull day and still laughs about it even when she even thinks about it now. And then, which she will never forget and also what happened to adrien as well. When he fainted at the hospital from hearing the news that marinette was pregnant even when catnoir went down memory lane with her as well and he also laughed about it too. Until marinette and catnoir were interrupted by eli running outside by calling her name, marinette, and catnoir, and both looked annoyed while they looked at eli
Which marinette knows eli can be annoying at times, especially when marinette and adrien didn't like her at all. Especially when she trapped Hugo so she can try to get hold of agreste Co. And the money as well, but marinette and adrien was always 10 steps ahead of her in her ideas and her ways of lying as well.

Catnoir: *looked at marinette*
That was a good memory and also surprising, too. *smiled at marinette* Even though we did get interrupted by eli *looking annoyed at eli*

Eli: *running outside in the garden* mom, what are you doing out here again in the freezing cold? You are already suffering from a cold. We don't need it to get 10 times worse,

Marinette: *annoyed and shouting* Don't tell me what to do, eli I do what I want to do, if I want to be outside I can do, so in the cold, anyway who said I was suffering from a cold?

Catnoir: *looked annoyed at all*

Eli: *shouting at marinette* Well, Hugo mentioned you weren't looking very well, so myself and everyone, I'm guessing you got a cold you been suffering from these few weeks

Marinette: I may look unwell, but I am fine, so just leave me alone *shouting at eli*

Catnoir watched Emma coming outside and walking towards eli.

Emma: eli, that's enough. Who do you think you are shouting at my mother like that? *coming outside and shouting at eli*

Hugo comes outside to sort the argument out between eli and marinette

Hugo: *coming outside walking towards eli and marinette* That's enough, the both of you, eli, stop shouting at Mother she doesn't deserve this at all. She misses my dad, and that's it he has been gone 6 months now, and what happened with dad mother stop shouting at eli, or you will end up having a heart attack and going into hospital and we don't need that at all.

Catnoir: *looking at Hugo and walking up and down* Here here, Hugo

Eli: Yeah, but!...

Hugo: Yeah, but nothing this conversation is over,ok

Louis: *coming outside* Hugo right you both need to stop shouting at each other. it doesn't do any of you good at all. And the conversation is over now. Let's go inside and get some breakfast because it's freezing out here, and I am hungry. I don't know about you a lot. *going inside the house*

Catnoir: *looking at louis* Well said, son!

Emma: louis and Hugo, it's right,enough it's enough. Now, besides, I am hungry as well. Come on, mom, let's get some breakfast. *going inside with marinette*

Eli: *angry and annoyed* I can't believe you did that. You took your mother side again.

Hugo: *angry and annoyed* eli that's enough I Amount taking anyone side at all. I am sick of you arguing with my mom. Like I said, she doesn't deserve at all. Now I am going to get some breakfast and the kids' breakfast as well. You do what you want to do *going inside the house*

Catnoir: *looking at eli and smirking* You will get what's coming to you, eli

Eli: *annoyed and angry* grr...fine I will do what I want to do, which I have been doing anyway. Hugo always takes his mother side anyway, but she won't be here for much longer if she is not feeling well at all. *laughing to herself and in her head and going into the house*

Catnoir: *watching eli going into the house* we will see about that eli rossi