Chapter 31

The last few days,tikki and plagg noticed that marinette medical condition was getting worse and knew it wouldn't be long until she passed away  and joined adrien in the afterlife, so did her family notice too,that she was very well they requested for marinette to go,and told them everything was fine it's just a cold,but it worried her family completely
The next morning, marinette woke up early again, were plagg, and tikki was concerned about her getting up early in these mornings, while marinette made a nice hot drink of tea. She looked through the kitchen window and decided to go outside again.
Tikki and plagg watched marinette opening the back door to go outside again,but while watching, they noticed she had another dizzy spell. When going to sit down on the bench while watching marinette, they didn't notice that Emma came into the kitchen to make herself a hot drink and saw marinette outside sitting on the bench drinking her hot drink.

Emma: How long has mom been outside? And I know you 2 know she is not very well so how long have you known she hasn't been very well.

Plagg: Well....we only know the last few weeks that she has not been very well.

Hugo: *standing behind Emma,tikki and plagg* so you 2 have known for a while, then why didn't you tell us about mom not been very well.

Tikki: we only found out the last few weeks that marinette is not very well *sad expression*

Emma: So who told you tikki that mom not very well because we see she not very well at all.

Tikki and plagg look at each other and know they couldn't say anything to Hugo,louis and Emma or the rest of the family about who told them about marinette's health condition,because they know they won't believe them that their own father has told them about marinette's health condition and that she hasn't got long to live.

Tikki: we are sorry, but your mom is suffering from a cold she not been very well these last few weeks, and that's  why we couldn't tell you *lying*

Emma: Look, tikki, are you telling us the truth,mom it's suffering from a cold. *looking at tikki and plagg* 

Plagg: *lying* Yes, we are telling you the truth,your mom has been suffering from cold, and it's just taking a while for it to go because of your mom's age.

Hugo: *signed* OK if you say so,

Emma: *Looks outside the window worried and then Hugo and louis*

Louis: *looks outside the window worried* I hope you're right, plagg

While everyone was looking outside at marinette and worried about her health,tikki and plagg heard someone coming down the stairs,so they went and hidden away,eli come down the stairs and wondered,why everyone was looking at marinette outside in the garden

Eli: *looking at everyone* What are you all looking at

Hugo: *looking at eli* nothing honey, just worried about mom, that's all she hasn't looked very well these last few weeks, that's all.

Eli: Honey, she is probably suffering from a cold,but why is she outside if she got a cold? *going outside to get marinette*