Chapter 28

Meanwhile, at Agreste's Household, everyone had just finished their dinner. Marinette and Hugo were cleaning up the pots and putting them all in the dishwasher while they were doing that, alisha and daisie, Marc, were in their bedrooms, starting on their homework,while tikki and plagg decided to go upstairs to see how alisha and daisie,Marc's bedroom to see how he was getting on with his homework while tikki went into alisha's bedroom and saw how frustrated alisha was getting on her homework tikki just smiled at alisha, because it remind her of Marinette when she was alisha's age getting frustrated on her homework as well.

Tikki: *entering alisha's bedroom* Are you OK, alisha?

Alisha: argg.. I can't...*saw tikki come into her bedroom* Oh hi, tikki, I am just stuck on my homework, especially this bit on my science homework, argg...it's doing my head in *hands on her head*

Tikki: it's OK alisha just breathe and think about what the solution it's, every problem has a solution,so take your time. *smiled at alisha*

Alisha: Easy said, then done, it's just so hard did grandma and grandad have this problem when they did this science homework *looking at tikki*

Tikki: Your grandfather had no problem with it. He understood it very well when it came to science,but your grandma she was like you, she didn't understand at all. She used to be stuck on, too.

Alisha:she did. I thought i was the only one who didn't understand it. So what did grandma do to understand the science homework.

Tikki:Your grandma's best friend alya, she called your grandad up to help Marinette understand her science homework when your grandma wanted help from alya it was a shock for her when she saw your grandad on her doorstep*laughing*

Alisha: *laughing* really.

Tikki: *laughing* really,let's just say I never see your grandma move so fast in her life, even when she was ladybug.

Alisha: *smile at tikki* I am glad, not the only one who didn't understand it. Did Grandma understand in the end? And why did she move that fast tikki?

Tikki:*smiled at alisha* she told your grandad she did in the end,but after he left, she still didn't understand it *laughing* because she had to hide the pictures of grandad in her bedroom,when he was a famous model

Alisha:*laughing* Your joking tikki, I thought grandma would have understood it after Grandad left and showed her what to do.

Tikki:*smiled at alisha* Nope, she still didn't understand it, and she had a big science test the next day as well*laughing*

Alisha: *laughing* Hey tikki, do you ever think that evil will return back to Paris one day

Tikki:I do *worried* but I know there will be a brilliant ladybug to make sure Paris is safe *looking and smiling at alisha*

Alisha:*looking at tikki* I hope so, tikki...I really do hope, so it just worries me, that's all

Tikki: I know it does, but think about how your grandma was when she first became ladybug. She was nervous and scared.

Alisha:I never thought about it, like that's so how did grandma become brave and not scared and nervous at all.

Tikki:*smiling at alisha* she believed in herself and knew she could do it, deep down inside of herself

Alisha: Really, do you know who would be the new generation ladybug and the new black cat holder.

Tikki:I don't know who is going to be the new generation cat noir but the new generation ladybug,I don't know who it's. It will be the guardian who will choose the new holders of the miraculous ladybug and the black cat. *smiling at alisha*

Alisha: Right, of course, the secret identities protection towards each other, but I don't understand why grandma and grandad reveal themselves to each other. Why did they reveal themselves to each other tikki? When they both knew they had to protect their identities.

Tikki: Because they were already seeing each other in their normal forms,when they were teenagers, they didn't reveal themselves until they were 17 years old,

Alisha: Really, wow, they must have loved each other so much to reveal themselves to each other.

Tikki: Oh, they did totally. They had their good times and the bad times together, but their love was so strong that nothing could keep them apart it always won any war between them as ladybug and catnoir, and as them normal selfs too.

Alisha:Wow, I hope one day I meet someone like Grandad who can treat me right and love me like how grandad loved grandma and have life like they had together
Tikki: You will one day alisha, life is full of surprises. You never know what will happen, and also, life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you are going to get. *smiled at alisha*

Alisha: *smiled at tikki* That's true, tikki. Thank you for being there for me and for everyone else in this family.

Tikki: You're welcome, alisha *hugging alisha's cheek*

Alisha: *Laughing and hugging tikki*