Chapter 23

Everyone else was taking their regular seats and getting ready for their first lesson for the day to start and also for josh to meet his new classmates for the first time. Alisha, on the other hand, went into her bag to search for her phone to have a look on YouTube to find her grandparents in their hero form. Once she searched and found them, she was in shock when she found a few videos of her grandparents in their hero form. Back in the day, as ladybug and cat noir and still couldn't believe her eyes how young they looked a long time ago and decided to play one of the videos before class even started.

Alisha: *played the video*

Nadia:don't be amuse it's just the news, this is nadia chamuck giving you today news ladybug and cat noir save the day again by akumatizoned villains mime and Roger cop from the evil hawkmoth,now we will go straight to Clara for the rest of the story Clara

Clara:That's right, nadia today, ladybug and cat noir saved the day again from mime and Roger cop,ladybug and cat noir. How was today mission by saving Paris from mime and Roger cop

Ladybug:It was quite challenging, especially when there were two villains today, but we pulled it off *earrings beeping*

Catnoir: Milady it's right we always make the purrfect team *winking at ladybug*and we always be here for Paris we are not going anywhere *ring beeping*and look at the time we got to go before we transform back see ya all very soon especially all my fans *leaving*

Ladybug:catnoir right,bug out *leaving*

Clara:Well, we all heard it today. Folks from ladybug and catnoir other day saved,this it's Clara signing off. Now it's back to you in the studio with nadia chamuck

Jess:Hey girl, what are you watching? *looking over at Alisha*

Alisha:Hmm... sorry, I was watching this video on YouTube ,*showing jess the YouTube video*

Jess:woah... It's that them, they look amazing. *looking at the video* That cat noir a real charmer isn't he

Josh:Hey, girls... What are you watching... Woah, who are they? *looking at the video*

Jess: Oh, it's them legendy heroes I was going to tell you about, ladybug and cat noir, haven't you heard of them before

Josh: woah that's its them,so the legend it's true about ladybug and cat noir,my grandfather used to tell me stories about them, when I was little how they saved Paris and the rest of the world,but I thought they was just stories,but it looks like the legend it's true,it's OK we can play another video quick before class start

Alisha:Yeah, I would love you too....i mean, yeah, of course we can * play the next video*
Josh smiled at Alisha and watched the second video together on YouTube before class started. She was amazed about ladybug and cat noir the heroes of Paris and wished he could be a superhero himself

Nadia: don't be amused it's just the news earlier today ladybug and cat noir had another tough battle against volphine and a Sentimonster that she created which it was a illusion and the person who got akumatizoned by monarch it was lila rossi and not only that ladybug and cat noir has found out and received the fox miraculous back from lila rossi.

Josh: Who monarch?

Jess:as for I been told by grandparents he was a evil villain from years ago who wanted ladybug and cat noir's miraculous because apparently,so I heard if you put them both together they can create a wish any wish but there always a price to pay in exchange if you make that wish that's what I been told by my grandparents anyway and at one time he stolen all the miraculous from ladybug once from a mysterious allie.

Josh: *surprised*really wow, that's amazing and awful. I never knew that whatsoever did ladybug get all the miraculous back from monarch then?

Jess:Yes, she did even the ones that were lost along time from the last guardian before ladybug became the guardian of the miraculous.

Alisha: *shocked*I can't believe my nan got akumatizoned all them years ago why didn't she tell us about it? *to herself*

Jess: Hey, are you OK, girl? *looking at alisha*

Alisha: Huh! Yeah, I am fine just... I'm a bit amazed about the legendy heroes of Paris that's all *smiling at jess and josh*

Jess: OK, if you say so, girl

Josh: Are you sure your OK looked shocked about that video you saw ? Looking at Alisha worried*

Alisha: yeah yeah I am fine. Really, don't worry, "smiled at josh*

Miss winn: OK everyone, slient please Alisha could you put your phone away class it's starting now you to jess *walking into the classroom*

Alisha&jess: Yes, miss

Miss winn: Thank you right everyone we have a new student today in our class. Everyone meet josh Reed

Everyone: Hi josh

Josh: err...hi everyone I think you all know who I am but that's one part of my life the famous model. I do have another part where I want to meet people and make new friends as well without the famous part *smiling at everyone*

Sorry I haven't been writing up chapters. I have been busy working and everything else. I will put chapters up to this story.