Chapter 34

After the last 2 weeks, Marinette is so happy to have all her children and grandchildren under the same roof, even though it was a busy household in Hugo's house with everyone there, but she still enjoy it, but it will always remind her when her kids was younger and at home. Marinette smiled while watching the whole family. It was 2 days before Emma and James' wedding day, and marinette was making sure that the last things were all done for Emma's wedding, Emma was in a bit of panic mode because she wanted everything to be perfect and ready for the big day as well.

Marinette: Emma honey, will you stop panicking everything going to be fine and everything all ready for the big day. Your father and I made sure of that

Emma: *panicking and walking up and down* Are you sure everything is ready, mom, what if...

Marinette: Yes, it's so stop panicking okay *putting her hands on Emma's shoulders*
Take some deep breaths and count to 10. 1,2,3....

Emma: *Taking deep breaths*
1,2,3,4....

Louis: Yeah, that's right, sis, count down, and don't forget to be sick as well *laughing at Emma* like alison did on our wedding day *laughing*

Marinette looked at louis, annoyed. Because he wasn't helping the situation with Emma when she tried to calm Emma down

Marinette: louis, you're not helping the situation. What happened on your wedding day is totally different. we know alison was sick because she was nervous and found out she was 2 months pregnant as well. *looking at louis*

Louis: OK OK I get the message mother,just don't be sick or run out on James Emma *laughing and walking away into the kitchen*

Marinette: *looking at Emma* Don't listen to louis. Your wedding day is going to be fine, and it's going to be perfect and everything done, so just go and get ready for the rehearsal dinner and enjoy it, and do me a favour go and relax ok.

Emma: *looking at marinette* OK, I can do that and relax as well. *taking deep breaths and going upstairs to get ready for the rehearsal dinner*

Meanwhile, in the other part of Paris, blake was at his apartment on the phone with his boss (Caroline) to try and find out where the miraculous are and sell them to Caroline, but Caroline had another ideas for the miraculous, she wanted them because she heard from years ago they were powerful especially the ladybug earrings and the black cat miraculous, even when they joined together to create the wish but also get the kwamis tested for there powers and drain them from there powers but Caroline was getting annoyed with blake, because she couldn't find them anywhere in Paris or around the world it's like they just disappeared from the end of the earth to never to be find at all. Caroline was in her office at work watching Ladybug and catnoir on YouTube that was put on YouTube years ago and wondered where they are now. After all these years.

Caroline: *on the phone* What do you mean you can't find them *getting annoyed* Well, they can't just have disappeared they got to be  somewhere in this world.

Blake: *on the phone* I don't know where they are, I have searched everywhere and asked my other contacts to find them as well. But they can't find them at the moment, but they will continue to find them. I promise wherever they are. They have to be somewhere in Paris or anywhere else in the world. Like you said, they couldn't have just disappeared they got to be somewhere

Caroline: *on the phone* exactly they got to be somewhere in this world just find them OK bye *slammed the phone down*

Alice: *entering Caroline's office* It's everything okay, Caroline?

Caroline: Yeah, I am fine. *looking at alice* What do you want?

Alice: it's just your husband phone he wants to know when you're coming home?

Caroline: Tell him I will be home in an hour. I'm kind of busy at the moment.

Alice: *leaving Caroline's office* Okay, see you tomorrow

Caroline: argg... where are they? *banging her hands on her desk*

While Caroline was losing her patience, she got an unexpected call through her mobile and wondered who this call. It's from with its being an unknown number as well. And also wondered who it is to and her number, especially her mobile number

Caroline: * answers the phone* Hello, who is this and what do you want? How do you get my number? I am kind of bust at the moment

Unknown number: *on the phone* Hello Caroline, my name is Bishop. Yes, I know who you are. I heard you're looking for some magic jewels with them magical creatures that go with them

Caroline: Yes, I am. Why are you asking and so interested in them, and they are called miraculous *on the phone*

Bishop: *on the phone* Let's say I got interested in them as well, especially their powers, and also I heard you can create a wish with two of them which it's why I am very interested in as well.

Caroline: *on the phone* Hmm, I see yes, that's what I heard as well. About the wish, too, I am trying to find them there no sign of them anywhere my contacts are looking for as we speak

Bishop: *on the phone* Hmm, I see. Well, why don't we team up together to find them? I am sure they can't have just disappeared what so ever they got to be somewhere, so do we have a deal?

Caroline: *on the phone* Hmm OK you got yourself a deal, but I have the miraculous first OK, that's the deal. Take it or leave it

Bishop: *on the phone* Hmm, you strike a hard bargain, Mrs Reed, but you got yourself a deal. I will use my contact as well to find them *lying and ending the call*

Caroline: *on the phone* Good, I will speak... * The called ended and looked at her phone* Huh... charming, nice to speak to you too.