Chapter 27

While Hugo and marinette and the kids were at home getting ready for dinner to Hugo knowledge and thinking his wonderful wife, eli was at work doing some overtime, but to marinette she knew eli it's having affair  behind Hugo's back by hiring mylena and Ivan's son Warren to follow her at all time, marinette has known for months ever since marinette came to live with Hugo and eli, that eli was up to something just like her mother lila used to do when they were teenagers.
Eli went to meet her mystery lover Blake, whom she had been seeing for approximately a year now, she meet Blake in a bar not far from her workplace with some of her friends from work. That's where she met him by standing at the bar, eyeing her up and down, while eli was having a few drinks with her friends. But eli doesn't know it's that Blake uses people to get what he wants, and he is a rogue, and he wheels and deals in things like jewellery, etc, and sells them to big contractors for twice what they are actually worth and knows about the miraculous and its after them, he heard about the stories of ladybug and cat noir and what the miraculous can do and even when they are joined together as well. But Blake knows they are still somewhere in Paris, and they could be worth millions if he sells them all to his big contractors.

Blake: *grasping* That was brilliant baby,fancy going for round 2 *looking at eli*

Eli: *grasping* Yeah, it was, babes,sure why not, but after we had something to eat, first OK *kissing Blake's lips and going to the bathroom*

Blake: *sitting up and lighting up a cigarette* OK baby, why not? I will order something for us, hey eli just a quick question why don't you leave your husband and the kids if you don't love him anymore and you're not happy with your life? *ordering a takeaway off just eat app*

Eli:*entering into the bedroom* because you know I can't at the moment. Besides, where would I and the kids go to, we probably move in with you

Blake:*coughing on a cigarette* Wow, that's a big step. I love you and everything, baby, but your kids with us at my place, my apartment is a small 2 bedroom there not a enough room to move around in and have 3 kids living with us as well.

Eli:*sitting on the bed next to Blake* Don't you love me or something? What's wrong with that. The kids will have to share the bedroom until we find a bigger place for us all.

Blake: Yeah,of course I love you. It's just that I haven't met the kids and they haven't met me either when are you going to tell your husband about me and you

Eli: *signing looking at blake* Look, I will tell him about us OK and I will tell the kids as well, I don't know when the right time is,but at the minute it's not the right time I got my mother-in-law living with us now, which I would rather she didn't live with us. Let's say she has a pain in the neck and is always on my back about everything.

Blake: *laughing puffing on his cigarette* Look, just ignore her . She an old lady and old ladies can get confused at that age if you know what I mean. Besides, how long is she going to live for anyway.

Eli: Hmm, I don't know, not forever. I hope *laughing*
Delivery man: *knocking on the door* Your order is here

Blake: *gets out of bed and puts his cigarette out and to answer the door* Thanks, mate* walks to the table and puts the takeaway on the table and sets it out and sits down at the table*hey baby have you ever heard the stories about ladybug and cat noir the heroes that saves Paris so many times

Eli: *goes and sits at the table with blake get her takeaway* Yeah, of course I have my mom told me them stories about a thousand times. Why are you so interested in them

Blake: *eating his takeaway food and talking with his mouth full* just wondering if they are still around in Paris or wherever they are. Besides, I got some big contractors interested in them

Eli: *eating the takeaway food* aww right I see, well I don't know where they are probably still in Paris have you asked around where they can be they must be hidden away from everyone were no one can found them.

Blake: *signing and eating* Yeah, I have asked everyone to see if they have seen them all,all them years ago, damn it, I could have millions by selling them all.

Eli: *finishing her food* Look, you will find them there somewhere in Paris. They could be anywhere else, couldn't they. Besides, they will come out of hiding when a new villain turns up to destroy Paris again. Anyway, let's just forget about that for now and focus on going for round 2. You promised me *laughing and kissing blake lips*

Blake: *kissing eli* OK then baby come here *laying her down on the bed*

While eli and blake were having their bedroom fun at the hotel what eli didn't realise that Warren, the private investigator was waiting outside by taking some pictures and getting more information he needed and also from the reception office too, especially the person at the reception office it's a friend of his. But what eli also didn't know that Paul put a hidden camera in the bedroom. It's always the same room they always have every time they meet up for their bedroom fun and by watching and recording them all for marinette so she can expose eli to Hugo about her affair she it's having but like marinette she will do it her way of telling Hugo by using her ladybug ways to do it. And also what eli and blake didn't realise that catnoir was watching them he been spying on them too when adrien was alive him and marinette knew eli was trouble all them years ago just like when eli got herself pregnant on purpose by Hugo so she could marry Hugo for his wealth and business and have 2 more kids through the marriage etc she just like her mother lila when she tired to cause trouble all them years ago between adrien and marinette when they were married etc. Now, her daughter has followed in her footsteps. Catnoir wasn't happy at all about eli Affair.
But as the catnoir knows his lady very well, she will succeed and expose eli for what she really is in her ladybug ways,

Catnoir: *smirking* Hmm, you will get found out, and myself and bugaboo are going to sit back and enjoy every moment of it completely. When you try and lie your way out of it.*watching eli and blake* and blake you will never found the miraculous or ours they are where no one can found them, so good luck for trying to find them *laughing at them and knocking something off the table*

Blake: *looked around the room* What was that?

Eli: *looking round the room* it was nothing

Blake: Yeah, your right were was I oh yeah *looking at eli*

But catnoir was really glad that his grandchildren didn't take after eli whatsoever. He was glad that Hugo's kids took after Hugo in so many ways in their life