Chapter 32

Marinette was still sitting in the garden, feeling the cold air hitting her face in her own little world with her thoughts. Thinking about adrien and how much she misses him, and what life they had together as ladybug and catnoir and the family they started at a young age (18-19 years old) which they never regretted in their lives in which she wish he was still here with her and the rest of the family as well but what she didn't know that catnoir was sitting next to her thinking the exact same thing she was too the life they both shared together in their lives.

Marinette:*signed* I miss you kitty so much. I wish you were here with me (feeling emotional)

Catnoir: *looking at marinette* I know I miss you too, bugaboo, so much (feeling emotional) but you will be with me soon and then we will be together forever like we always have been since we were 14

Flashback memory
(They are 18 years old)

Ladybug and Catnoir were doing their daily patrol as there was a new owner of the butterfly miraculous that its now threatening Paris

Ladybug: *Jumping the rooftops*Come on your to slow, kitty-cat. am going to beat you *laughing*
Catnoir: *Jumping the rooftops and chasing after ladybug* Hey, no fair, you started running before me *laughing*
Ladybug: *stopped running* I win!! Yes, you have to buy the ice cream. *laughing*
Catnoir: *stopped running* Well, it's still not fair you started running before me, Milady *laughing*
Ladybug: You well know I...*felt dizzy and fainted*
Catnoir: *running towards ladybug* bugaboo wake up...come on wake up,I got to take you to the hospital. *carrying ladybug and running on the rooftops to the hospital*
Ladybug: *opening her eyes slowly* cat I am...*closing her eyes again and detransforming*
Catnoir: Hold on, Milady, we are nearly there. Stay with me ,*running on the rooftops*