7

This a lil sex scene to hold y'all over or whatever  until I release the next chapters 🦦  enjoy <3

Angela

As she entered the stock room, my body became as hot as its ever been. The way her eyes glanced my body as she demanded me to undress, sent me over the edge. I wanted every piece of her, now.

"Hurry up, I don't got all day." She laughed as she stood there watching me.

"Aren't you going to undress too?" I asked as I unzipped my pants.

"Shh." She said as she got closer and placed her lips onto mine.

"I really want-" I tried to say before her hand wrapped around my neck.

"Didn't I just say..." She gently pushed me up against the nearest wall. "Shh."

I bit my lip as I surrendered. This girl was crazy, I just know she was waiting her whole life for this.

She began kissing on my neck and slightly sucked on it.

"Wait wait.. don't leave hickeys." I warned.

She kept going as if she didn't hear me or simply didn't care. I took a deep sigh and just let her have her way.

I felt at ease as she kissed down my body and finally made her way to my womanhood. She gently placed a kiss on it as I released a small moan. This was bound to get loud.

Once she finished kissing around, I felt her warm tongue up against my opening. I placed my hand on top of her head as she took control.

Delilah

It was as if my wildest dreams were coming true. I never imagined it to be happening like this but no complaints.

Her moans were sexy as fuck and the way she mumbled my name sent me to heaven. If I could stay here for the rest of my life, I would.

She tasted so sweet as she began to drip. It didn't take much surprisingly. Maybe this whole time she felt the same way about me, as I did her.

"Oh my god.. yes." She moaned as she began to grind her lower body against my tongue.

Truth be told, I was soaking wet but there's no way I could give myself up so easily. Part of me was still a bit salty about our altercation earlier but for us to be doing something like this, her husband must have fucked up. Maybe I'll ask her about it later or just mind my business.

As I slid two fingers inside her, she was now yelling and clawing at my shoulder.

"D.. Delilah.." She stuttered.

I looked up into her eyes as her face twisted in pleasure. Such a beautiful sight.

Her legs began shaking uncontrollably as she came onto my fingers but that didn't stop me. I continued the same pace as I fingered her.

"Hard...harder." She panted.

I did so which caused her upper body to fold over. She was so weak that she could barely stand. I don't know why she didn't just lay down or against the wall more but to each his own I guess.

"Yes, just like that." She cried.

I couldn't tell if she was hysterically crying or actually crying, either way I wouldn't bring it to her attention. I could tell this is what she needed right now.

I slowly pulled out my fingers that were covered in her juices. I stood up after her and sucked my fingers clean.

She ran her fingers through her hair as she attempted to catch her breath and made eye contact with me.

"That was pretty delightful, don't ya think?" I asked.

"Yea.. yea it was." Something seemed off already. She was putting on her clothes and getting ready to leave.

"Rushing off so fast? Why don't you come over and we can relax or something.. maybe a round two?" I offered.

"Haha, no. I've got to get going, my hu-" She started. I stared at her, waiting for her to complete her sentence.

Blank stare.

"Never mind. I just have to get going." She finished getting ready and grabbed her things and left the stock room.

I stayed in order to fix everything back to its original place and go home.

Angela

I don't know what came over me, but there's no way that just actually happened.

I never thought in a million years that I would do something like that. I felt so ashamed on the seemingly long drive home.

I didn't know what to do with myself. I felt like a whole criminal. No, she wasn't a minor but there's still morals. She's my student and now I have to see her face everyday and be constantly reminded of this mistake.

It wasn't even a mistake, I enjoyed it more than I should have and I would do it again in a blink of an eye. That's my issue.

Snap out of it Angela, you're married.

As I pulled into the driveway, Elijah was still not there. I entered and went straight to the bathroom. I needed to feel clean somehow so I took a hot shower.

Once done, I got ready to go to bed. Alone.