8

Me knowing I'm not gonna update for another 6 months

Me knowing I'm not gonna update for another 6 months. 😭 Y'all should beat my ass fr I'm so sorry

Angela

To my surprise, I woke up to Elijah next to me. He slept so peacefully, I missed mornings like these. I slowly stretched out and made my way to the bathroom.

I felt a little uneasy, maybe it was slight morning sickness or reality kicking in about the events that transpired last night. Probably a mix of both at this point.

I decided that a long, warm shower would put me at ease. I locked the bathroom door and began undressing. I stared in the mirror at my bare figure, shocked in all honesty. There were love marks, multiple. Thankfully, I wore my 'elderly' gown last night so there's no way Elijah would have noticed these before me.

The marks were mainly on my torso, but that damn Delilah ended up leaving a small hickey on the side of my neck. I sighed and made my way to the shower. I turned on the water and waited for it to get hot. Once warm enough, I got in and began relaxing.

As the warm water hit my skin, I exhaled. Feeling at peace at that very moment, but something was missing. Her.

I wanted her here with me, keeping me company. I no longer craved that company from Elijah, it was pointless. Granted I'll see her later today at school but I just wanted her now.

We needed to talk. I needed to apologize for taking advantage of her but also thank her for being there for me. I was falling for her more and more even though I shouldn't, but I just couldn't help it.

The doorknob rattled as Elijah tried to come in. "Just a minute!" I called out. My heart nearly sunk to my ass, I hurried and finished bathing. I needed to cover these marks, quickly.

As I hurried out the shower, Elijah rattled at the doorknob once again. "I said hold on Elijah!" I hurried to my small makeup spot and quickly began applying makeup to cover up the small hickey. This blend was horrible but thankfully Elijah didn't know squat about makeup.

I quickly yet carefully threw on my outfit making sure not to smudge any makeup. The rest of the love marks were covered by my clothing. I opened the bathroom door once I was fully clothed.

"Do you need to use the bathroom? I need to do my hair, could you hold it?" I asked him.

"No no, I just needed to catch you before you went to work." He said as he made his way into the bathroom. "We need to talk."

"Oh." I sighed as I began to do my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror, I could not look him in his eyes.  "About what?"

"What are we going to do?"

"Didn't we talk about this already?"

"We did but I'm still lost..I don't know what we should be doing here."