6

The way I update and leave y'all for long periods of time.. I'm sorry 😭😭

Delilah

As soon as I left Angela's room, I set out to look for Jada. We were going to fix this, right here, right now. I must admit I was a bit heartbroken at the fact that any chance of romance between Angela and I was completely out of the picture. I just wanted something with her, I felt like I had a chance.

I was walking through the hall as I saw Jada at her locker. I walked up behind her and said her name as my eyes began to water. She didn't acknowledge me and continued going about her business as if  I wasn't there. "Jada please just look at me.. let me explain..please." Tears were now streaming down my face as Jada closed her locker. She stood there for a moment and slowly turned around to face me.

"Why the fuck are you crying? I should be the one crying here." She said as she looked at me.

"I know..you're right. I'm sorry it's just that I feel like I lost you." I sniffled.

"Maybe cause you did." She said as she started to walk away.

"Jada, wait please!" I grabbed her arm, she pulled away from me.

"Don't touch me."

"Okay..sorry. Please just give me three minutes, you don't even have to say anything.. just listen to me please." I begged.

"I'm listening." She said as she stood there.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.. I know how you feel about me Jada, I swear I do but you have to understand that I'm afraid for us to become something more. You're my best friend, if anything were to happen to us I'd be losing my lover and my best friend.. which is something I don't want. That night I must admit, I wanted it to happen. I wanted you just as much as you wanted me but I knew that in the long run it would only be hurting us and our friendship. I'm sorry Jada, I really am and I understand that you're upset with me but please.. just know that I never meant to hurt you on purpose." I said as I looked at her.

There was silence as we stared at each other. Before I knew it, our lips were plastered on each other's. I placed my hand up to her cheek as the kiss intensified. I gently pushed her up against her locker as our tongues began to wrestle. I felt her hand begin to explore my body until I finally pulled away.

"Did you not catch a word I just said?" I asked as I attempted to catch my breath.

"I heard you loud and clear. I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you earlier, you know this outfit is my favorite." She smirked as she bit her bottom lip.

I sighed as I looked away. That kiss was... it was.. amazing. I wanted more, I needed more.

"How could I forget.." I smiled as I slowly leaned in closer to her. "You look amazing..per usual." I said as I began kissing on her neck and running my hand towards her thigh.

"D..shit" She began breathing heavily as she let out slight moans. This wasn't going to end well, I had to stop myself yet again.

"Jada." I said as I pulled away. "Look, I meant what I said.. I don't want to hurt our relationship. Why would you kiss me first.. you know what that does to me." I sighed.

"Okay, okay. All bullshit aside, I could never be mad at you over shit like that D. It took you long enough to talk to me, I thought I was going to have to speak first." She laughed. "And my apologies if I hurt you with that girl earlier but you know I had to be petty."

"Yea, I wanted to slap the shit out of you. Who even is she?"

"Some girl I met this morning in the hallway. We ain't even do anything in the bathroom, I told her I had to get to class."