~ no i havent ~

Taylor Swift ~ Paper Rings

"I like shiny things,

But I'd marry you with paper rings."

"Tony scoot over."

"Shut up McBlankethogger, I'm trying to sleep."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, rolling my eyes.

"Tony!"

"What I just took the blanket back."

Eleanor sat up from in between the two agents, "What kind of safe house only has two beds!" She grumbles.

"Yeah!" Tony shouts, "And why'd you get the bed all to your self Ms. MI6?"

"MI5." McGee corrects, pulling the blanket tighter around himself, "And you could have went the Duck, Palmer, Vance and Abby."

We all ignore him. "Because you all refused to share a bed with me."

"You pulled a gun on Ellie twenty minutes ago when she shifted."

I shrug, "I'm an assassin, what was I supposed to do?"

It grows silent and everyone lays back down. But it only lasted so long.

"Dinozzo if you don't move you're hand."

"McGee I just want the blanket."

"Tony if you shift one more time."

"Tony!"

"Alright!" I shout, "I'm sleeping on the couch."

"But Gib–"

"Has seen me naked, I think we'll be fine." I grumble, stalking out of the room.

I stalk down the creaky stairs and make my way to the kitchen. They had no food here but the alcohol selection was the finest. Priorities.

"You lasted longer than I expected." Jethro mutters, walking up behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my shoulder gently, "I thought for sure a gun was going to go off in the first five minutes."

"You have so little faith in me."

He shrugs with a playful smile, "You just seem like a shoot first ask questions later person."

"It's what's programmed into me. But I get out of that headspace first by sense of smell and Ellie has a very beautiful perfume that was clouded by Anthony's obnoxious cologne."

He hums, taking the alcohol from my hand, "I don't think this is a good idea." He mutters, turning me around. He puts the bottle of liquor back in the cupboard and gently kisses my lips as a way to get rid of my frown.

"We're sharing the couch." I mutter, walking around him. He grips my wrist, pulling me back into him.

"I wasn't done kissing you." He explained, pecking me quickly before walking away. I roll my eyes and reach for the alcohol.

"Put it down Bella."

I roll my eyes and walk to the living room, "Whatever you say dear father." I joke.

"I prefer daddy." He winks.

I cringe, "Ten bucks Dinozzo is ease dropping and heard that."

"Am not!"

I roll my eyes, crawling into Jethro's lap the moment he sat down. He pulled me into him tightly, laying a gentle kiss on my temple. "Get some sleep pretty girl."

I nod, snuggling further into him. He was warm and comforting and I don't remember the last time someone had actually cared for me. My mother died when I was a kid and my adopted mother raised me to be an assassin so their wasn't really room for affection.