~ its as simple as that ~

Adele ~ Rolling in the deep

"There's a fire starting in my heart,

Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark,

Finally I can see you crystal clear,

Go 'head and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare,

See how I leave with every piece of you,

Don't underestimate the things that I will do,"

Ellie and I sat criss cross applesauce facing one another. Our hands were out, "Shoot," we sat at the same time, grumbling when we both were holding up scissors.

"What the hell are they doing?" Gibbs asks Dinozzo, confused as to what Ellie and I's  actions had to do with the case.

Anthony shakes his head, "No idea boss. Bella said it helps her remember things, it's probably like how Ellie food associates."

I gasp aloud, "He has a brain!"

McGee stifles a laugh and continues typing. Jethro holds both his hands out for me and Ellie which we gladly except, my coco colored skin a contrast to his pale.

"What was that about?" Jethro questions .

"I'm sure you'd love to know, but currently I'm craving something British, so I'm having tea with Dr. Mallard if you'd excuse me,"

Jethro grips my wrist, "Nope, your on my team which means my rules, s-"

I softly chuckle cutting him off, "Jethro, I can find the killer myself, we are both aware of that. The only reason I'm here is so your director can score brownie points with the president for keeping a sharp eye on me."

The agent didn't answer causing me to pat his cheek, "It's okay though, because I'm only a threat when I haven't had my tea, so if you'll excuse me," I mumble, walking around him.

Anthony looked utterly perplexed well Ellie and McGee tried not to laugh, "I'll be back in 30 minutes, Eleanor will fill you in on my findings."

*

"You do know Gibbs is going to try an recruit you right?" Ellie asks.

I nod, "He knew I was an agent as soon as he started sanding my boat. He decided he wanting me on his team when he tasted my coffee." I explain, changing the station.

"How can you listen to music well we're on our way to catch your friends killer?"

I sigh, leaving the music on an old country station, "I'm trained to not feel Eleanor, it's as simple as that." I tell her, turning on my blinker. It was the truth, MI5 doesn't take it lightly when one buts feelings above work. That's why they aren't aware of the real reason I'm in DC, no one is.

I pull up to the house, and jump out of the car. Jethro, Anthony, and McGee doing the same, they had followed me here.

"Dinozzo, McGee, take the back, you two with me," Jethro instructs, motioning me and Ellie to follow him up the stairs. You could faintly hear the TV playing inside the house, and what seemed to be a dishwasher running.

Jethro motioned for me to knock down the door, which was a a horrible time for him to give me a test. Though I do feel that was the point.

I slam the door open hard, practice makes perfect I guess. It falls onto the ground and I quietly walk over it, Jethro and Ellie following behind me. 
We split up and scattered around the house, Ellie took the living room and Jethro took the hallway to left well I took the stairs.

"Clear," Jethro yells, followed by Dinozzo repeating the exact same word. I swing my gun to the left, slowly making my way down the hallway. Just as I'm about to enter a bedroom I'm body slammed from the side, my gun sliding across the floor.

"Wells that's just peachy," I mumble to myself, tripping my attacker when they tried to run away. The man stood up alongside me, blocking my hits. He threw up his forearms once again to block a right hook but I slipped to the side, pushed the man's elbow down and away, caught his head, and rolled him into the floor. Once we both landed I was back on my feet in a matter of seconds, attempting to pull out my handcuffs.

The man, Jacob Elliot, reached behind him, under his shirt for what I assumed to be a gun. I did not attempt to stop him. Instead I rolled my hand under the mans wrist, twisting him around with brutal force, slamming him into the hallway wall causing a couple pictures to tumble onto the ground.

The man dropped the gun and struggled against the hold before dropping to the ground and kicking my feet from under me. I tripped to the ground, and in no time the man was on top of me, slamming my head onto the ground multiple times. Where the fuck was everyone?

Before he could get another slam in, I dig my fingers into his eyes, releasing his grip on my shoulders. I then roll to the right, wrapping an arm around his neck, pulling him down so I was now straddling him. I grab a handful of his blonde hair and pulled him forward then harshly to the left, slamming his face into my elbow, breaking his nose. Still holding his hair in one hand, I got my other hand under his thigh, and well he was distracted enough, I threw my shoulder into him and lifted him off the ground before slamming him back onto the ground. Body slamming into his side. He grunted, and went limp, his breath shallow.

Pulling his arms roughly behind his back, I tighten the hand cuffs around his wrists unreasonably right making him let out a moan of discomfort, "Shut up." I snap, pulling him up. Turning us around I almost laugh at Jethro's teams reaction. McGee takes the bloodied and bruised man from my grip, pulling him down the stairs nicer then I would have liked.

I wipe my bloody nose with my fingers and sniff slightly, "What? I do believe I didn't yell clear, you can't act that shocked that someone got there ass beat. I'm just glad it wasn't me." Walking around the agents I make my way down the stairs, my footing slightly wobbly.

My head gets slightly woozy, "Jethro?"

"Hmm?" He hums from behind me.

"I think that bastard gave me a concussion."

"You seem fine to me but we'll get you checked out, the amb-" I don't hear the rest of what he says because I trip on my own feet, falling back into him, darkness slowly surrounding me before swallowing me whole.