Chapter 7 ( Reclaiming)

Olivia P.O.V.

After leaving him I gave my brothers a call asking if they knew where to find the Russian's base, they told me reluctantly only because I have a reason behind all my questions. They said it was about 30 miles to the west of Mason's base house. Which seemed kind of dumb considering it be only an hour's drive. I had my brothers bring me my car and I started to form my plan of how I would take over. I still was healing from a gunshot wound but I could fight now if I needed to. I was getting closer to the base house of the Russians. I saw their house and they didn't have a gate but they did have about 10 to 20 guards around the perimeter. I pulled in and immediately guns were on me. I step out of the car.

"Where is your leader?" I ask in a dull tone.

"Who are you?" one of the men yelled from behind me.

"Well take me to your boss and you'll find out," I stated

I heard one or two of the men whisper something from behind me and the next thing I know the men take a step back.

"Now what did I do to get this pleasure of speaking to the lover of Mason Moore?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Well if we could speak in private I would love to discuss this with you?" I question asking for his name.

"Luka." He says

"Luka," I repeat back to him. He turned and motioned to follow him. We walk into the house and go to his office.

"Now what is it you want to talk about Olivia?" He asks, sitting down looking me in the eyes.

"Mason, he pushed me away, I watched him kill the head of your mafia. Now I must ask you, what would I have to do to be the leader of the Russian Mafia. To take over?" I asked, looking him in the eyes without any hesitation. He started to laugh.

"You will never be the boss of the Russian Mafia, you'll end up dead." he said "guards!"

"Wait?!" I yelp. He stops and looks me dead in the eyes. "Why?" I asked plainly

"You little lady shouldn't be here, my old boss didn't have respect for Mason but I do. So I suggest you leave or I'll have him come get his precious lady." He said, emphasizing Mason's name and precious.

"You are a dumb man then Luka. Go ahead call him tell him you have me and you'll start a war with the Italians if what you are proclaiming is true." I spatted "If I meant anything to him why did he tell me he wished he slept with a slut or why he is taking the one thing I love to do away from me. Go ahead and call him. See what happens I'll wait."

" I already did Olivia and he is in the room and heard everything you said. You think I'm dumb obviously." he dismisses me and leaves the room. I stand and turn to see him.

"Why did you come here Olivia?" he asked angrily.

"Oh as if you don't remember Mason. You heard everything I said. I don't want to be the girl you can control and I won't be that girl." I spatted with spite in my voice. "You think that I wouldn't challenge you but you were really wrong weren't you."

"Olivia you need to stop now," he said calmly. Calm great. I smirk at him trying not to cry from the emotional stress of the situation.

"Mason, why are you here, you're the one that yelled at me to get away and I leave, then you come and try to get me. Who the fuck do you think you are Mason?" I started to cry. "I thought you could actually be the one who loves me and cares about me but I guess not, I was starting to fall for you and you just betrayed me if you want me back you have to give me space."

"Please just come home, Olivia. I know I hurt you and I'm sorry watching you slip between my fingertips hurts more than I can say," he said. "I understand how you feel and I just want us."

"I get my own room, I get to go to school and I get to live my life however I choose," I said.

"And you mean nothing to me Mason nothing."

"Fine, just please come home." I nod my head not trusting my voice. I start balling from overthinking about this all, leaving him, wanting him, wanting him, it all hurts thinking about it now.

"Nothing went the way I wanted it to go, I just want to be loved and to live." I cried. "I don't want things to be handed to me. I want to be loved by someone that I love and I feel like everything is falling apart and I can't fix them at all." tears are pouring out of my eyes and they aren't stopping anytime soon."My dad will never walk me down the aisle and I will never know what it's like to have those family experiences that I always wanted to do." He picked me up and held me and I clung with my whole life to him. "Don't let go."

"Never I won't baby I promise never again." He whispered. "I'll be here forever with you Olivia."

Comment how you feel about this chapter and vote. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know I've been M.I.A lately and I'm sorry.