Chapter 2 (don't go)

Hi everyone, chapter 2 is out and old chapters will be deleted. comment if you want those chapters but into a different book.

Much love,

Araya

"The boys are sorry for not telling you, we all thought it was for the best to not let you know," Taylor said. "I didn't know up in till yesterday when they came home covered in blood and I put to and to together."

" Why didn't you tell me though, you're my best friend," I told her, tears threatening to slip out. "I trusted you to tell me things. Now all those years of training paid off. I can at least protect myself."

"That's the thing, you have no choice but to go with Mason. He will keep you safe because people know he wants you now," she whispered. "You're not safe here anymore." I scoffed at her. I already knew that the second he entered the house.

"You guys are letting him take me, KIDNAP ME!" I yelled out at her. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" She was shocked. "You guys are the ones that should protect me not some stranger." I gave up my voice was weak. I knew everyone heard me yell at Taylor, but all my brothers knew that I was not the one to yell at Taylor.

"I'm sorry," She whispered. "You have till Saturday, it's in two days away. We'll pack when you wake up."

"I'll start now." I spitted out to her. I walked past her hitting her with my shoulder. She was ten years older than me yet I was still scarier than her. She wasn't trained in combat or fighting at all.

"Hayden lets go I need moving boxes," I told him walking out the door walking to his vehicle. When the man walks over to me instead and pulls me with him to a black SUV and into the passenger side I go. He tries to buckle me in. "Uhh, I can get that." He gave it to me and rushed around to the other side, what in the fucking world is happening.

"Let's go get boxes then right?" He questioned. I looked over at him, taking in who he was from his looks. If I didn't know any better I'd be scared of him.
"Why you?" I asked staring him down from the passenger seat.

"Because you will be living with me might as well know me." He said he was being too nice to me and it was strange. "I know you don't want to but you're not safe anymore with your brothers. It's not ideal." I wanted to be safe but I wanted my family not to be taken out of my normal everyday life. I looked at the window only to realize we weren't going into town but into the countryside.

"We are we going this isn't the way into town," I said with a shaking voice trying to stay calm.

"Shut up!" He yelled, pressing the gas pedal harder making us zoom off.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS I'M NOT YOURS AND NEVER WILL BE!" I yelled at him trying to open the door. He grabbed my arm and yanked me up and over the center console so I was now in his lap, I felt something growing and the sexual tension grew extremely large.

"You Mi Amor have no idea who you're messing with," he said his accent sound thicker than ever. I felt a little wet spot on my underwear praying that it was only my period starting but I knew deep down that I was truly wet from my kidnapper.

"And you have no clue either," I stated, I might as well tease him if I'm going to be sitting here. His seat was farther back because his legs were super long so I had enough room to turn and straddle him. I wasn't gonna let this hot hunk of Italian bead let me sit on him and not tease him. I had to pull the dress up a little so it'd be easier for me to grind on him and with that action, I started to grind up on his cock. Pressing lightly and other times harder showing my dominance to him well that till I felt his hand on my ass then slowly gliding down but not to the place I wanted that hand at that very moment. He went to go unbuckled his pants.

"Now do you want my pants off or do you want to stop?" He asked me as I felt the car come to a stop. I turned my head and looked around we were in a field and a house was a few hundred feet in front of me. Should I have sex with the Biggest mafia leader in the world or should I get off and walk away? I quickly jumped off of him to not continue the deed with my kidnapper.

"Yeah fuck that bitch," I said jumping out of the SUV and heading towards the house, looking at my surroundings I realized there were maybe 10-foot concrete walls. How did I not notice that when we were driving in I thought, oh yeah.

"Olivia!" he yelled as he ran to catch up with me. "Do you know what my men could do to you?" He was pissed at me.

"No, and I won't know because I'm not staying now if you'll excuse me," I said and continued to walk towards the house.

"GUYS!" Mason yelled. Maybe 4 or 5 guys came out from trees, bushes, and a small building. The came running at me with gun drawn, all pointing at my head it was obvious whos order they were under but I could still take them if I wanted to. "Detain her."

All the men that were around me started to grab me and push me around, well till I knocked one out with a punch to the jaw. He started to bleed from my rings but I didn't care. Two people grabbed my arms trying to hold me back but I dead weighted myself so I brought them to the ground with me. There gripped loosened so I was let free. The other guy decided he wanted to be a mister bad guy and took his gun and fired it at me the bullet hit some grass next to me. I grabbed the closet gun which was the guy I knocked out. I aimed for his leg, his body fell back and landed on the ground. I walked up to him and kicked the gun away. I knelt to him and leaned forward.

"Now next time you or anyone else tries to lay hands on me I will kill them," I whispered in his ear.

"Yes, boss." I stood up looking down at him. My queen?

"Why'd you call me boss?" I asked him.

"You and Mason are our leaders, you will wed one day and.." He was cut off by Mason but I had already heard enough.

"Listen that is not for a very long time." Mason spit out quickly.

"I will not marry a crazy kidnapper!" I yelled as I glared at him. "You expect me to be okay with everything when I'm not!" Then I heard gunshots from every direction from the sky even. I felt my body hit the floor. Mason was yelling. I felt light-headed and I could feel someone lift me up off of where I had fallen my eyes blurred and I felt nothing.

"Stay with me please." someone said but it was distant, and fading.

"Olivia!" they screamed loud "Please don't go I need you." that was the last thing I heard before everything became silent.