Chapter 4 ( the slut)

Olivia P.O.V.

It was different now, I've been here for a little over a month and things are a lot better. I'm healed for the most part and I'm in the gym again working out. Mason isn't who I thought he is. Yes, he is scary and means at times but he's different around the people closet to him.

After making the agreement with Mason. My sister moved in with us at the house and so did everyone else. It was normal almost.

Ding

One new message*

Unknown number

Well, let's see if you can live up to have the title of queen, lets see if you can lead.

"MASON!" I yelled. "We have an issue!"

"What!" I heard him yell and then footsteps up to our room. "Look" I handed him my phone showing what had just arrived.

"Shit." He looked up to me and I just stared at me. "Did this just happen?"

"Duh, why else would I just yell for you if it didn't just happen," I stated.

"Chill with the attitude." He said. "Okay well guess what you get to sleep in my room tonight."

"NOOOOOO," I begged.

"that or get killed where I can't protect you this is the only time please just listen to me for once that's all I ask of you."

"Fine." I give in to him. "But stop acting like I am a child."

"I can't help it do you even know how long I have waited for you!"He started to yell.

"Do you understand how it feels to have no one love you or even consider being your friend?" I yelled back at him.

"Oh, you really want to compare lives right now." He was mad. "because I can promise you that mine is worse."

"Did you witness your parents dying, holding them in your arms. Did you have to leave your parent's bodies to run and hide?" I yelled. "Did you even once recognize that I can't be fixed. I was trained since I could walk and run how to defend myself. Every week I would have to take a new class about self-defense so I could go over to a friend's house to play. Did you have to watch people get murdered? or did you never get to stay the night at a friend's house?"

"Yes actually. I was beaten to death almost every single day, I watch friends die and carry them home." He yelled. "I killed my father, I watch as my mother was beaten, I had my first kill when I was 8 years old. And you think your life is bad. Death has never left me ever. I'm not saying what you went through is nothing but our lives are far from the same thing."

I was in shock. He killed his father. everyone thought it was just some gang that killed him not his son and he was only eight when he had to kill. I felt something for him. compassion maybe?

"I never knew I'm sorry," I told him.

"You didn't know because you never asked, you acted like I was nothing and that all I ever wanted was to murder you or hurt you but I've known you since you were young."

"Listen to me Mason, we have a year to fall in love and I know you already love me and we will get there one day but right now isn't the day. You are so handsome and so many people would love to be with you but I know you chose me for a reason, not for nothing."

"You Olivia have no idea how much I want to be with you, how long I've been waiting." He told me taking a step closer to me. I stepped forward. I have never been scared of a challenge and this is a big one. "How long I've been waiting to kiss you or even how long I've been alone?" He took several more steps towards me.