Chapter 6 (Leaving him)

Olivia P.O.V.

After waking up and seeing Mason again everything seemed off. After he came and got me we chilled but then he disappeared for a while and didn't tell me where he went. He looked really guilty but I could just be over reacting.

"Your brothers said that they would go with you to school. You only have a little bit left of this year so enjoy it while it lasts." Mason said to me.

"What does that mean?" I asked angrily. "You aren't gonna let me go to school anymore?!"

"Yes, all you need will be here." He looked down at his phone while talking to me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked

"You are my problem, you act like you're so high and mighty." he looked up then back down "You know you're an amazing girl but I don't know if I can date you."

"what?" I gasped. "You're the one that decided I should come here, all this is your fault I wanted nothing to do with you. I tried to be nice and tried to get you to understand me but no I think I'm so high and mighty."

"Then leave!" He yelled "Maybe I should've slept with the slut."

"If that's how you feel." I stood, ran to the room, grabbed a bag and packed everything I could that was important. Grabbed my phone and cash and left. I was going to have to walk a long way to get to a normal city.

"FUCK YOU OLIVIA!" Mason yelled as I walked down the stairs.

"JUST KNOW YOU FUCKED UP!" I yelled back at him.

I need to find the Russians, they are the only way out of this right now, yeah they shot me and ya know the leader is dead but they could need a new leader. Right thats the plan. Become the leader for the russian mafia. 
Yep that's the plan. Become the Russians mafia leader. Now I have to go find them.
Let's see if Mason likes me now.
I caught a taxi in downtown then went to my old home. Grabbed my passport and wrote a letter to my brothers. Telling them I left and I was okay.
I wrote a letter to Mason aswell. Letting him know he fucked up and he'd have to kill me before I'd go home. And I grabbed an uber and went to the airport purchasing a ticket to New York city.
All I can hope is everything goes to plan.