Chapter 3 (The Russians)

Mason P.O.V.
I sat in the room with the doctor waiting for him to see if she is okay. The Russians attacked. Its
the lamest mafia out there and yet they still are pretty damn good because they attack from the
sky, but they have hurt my queen. Several of my men were injured and some were dead. We
killed a lot of their foot troops that were trying to get in, but they hurt her.
"She's okay for now. She got shot in her right arm and in her left leg." He said. "She will be in a
lot of pain when she wakes up for now though she is asleep and should wake up in the next few
hours." I nodded my head and he left.
"I'm sorry if I would've just thought that they were there then maybe I would've done more." I
was ashamed of myself, not even twenty-four hours into having her with me she almost dies.
She might not realize it now but she is very special to me and always will be. I've had my eye of
her for years now waiting to claim her.  I've been looking at her since she was 16. The five year age gap can get to some people but she never knew about her brother's business.

"Ya know if you were gonna stare at me you could've said something." Her eyes were open.

"Oh my God, you're alive and awake." I was shocked.

"Uhh duh." She said. "Now can you please tell me the bastard that ordered me to be shot!"

"Oh, my love you have nothing to worry about he'll die soon enough trust me."

"But that's the thing I don't want to be here. I have lived with my brothers and sister my whole life and you plan on taking me away from them. What kind of asshole are you!" She yelled. I was in shock; she really didn't care if she was talking to me in that way and I understand why now.

"You can see them as much as you'd like, you to know." I tried my best to stay calm.

"No, you don't get it. They're my family you're just some creepy mafia gang leader shit." She was making me mad now.

"I can give you the world. Do you know even how long I waited to meet you? If it wasn't for your brothers you would've been mine years ago." I yelled back; I was livid the chair lammed on to the ground as I stood quickly.

Knock Knock

"What," I grunted out, the door opened and there was one of her brothers.

"He's here," Hayden said. "I came to keep you company to sis." He faced her now. I walked out of the room she was in and quickly made it downstairs to the main floor then to the basement cells. My men pointed to a room. I took off my jacket I was wearing and threw it to a man outside the door.

"Igor Lebedev, Sei morto" (you're dead) I spitted out. "You tried to kill what was mine." I had started to see red and was getting into a rage each second that went by.

"AWW Mason Moore the bastard son the one that isn't any good." Igor wasn't the best leader even and he thought I was even worse than him which was very false as I still am the highest Mafia on the chain.

"You tried to kill my girl," I said. "How long were you following us before the attack."

"Since you left the house you went to," he said with a smirk on his face.

"You're quite insane aren't you, messing with my girl and My gang," I said. "Any last words?"

"Ona umret tak zhe, kak tvoya mat'..." Those were the only words he had time to get out before I took out my gun and shot him in the head.

"Kill the ones you took and clean the mess." I walked out to the upstairs to shower and get my queen.

After showering and going to see that my queen was still there, I decided to let her sleep there with her brother for the night. But everything would be ready for her to move into my room the next day. I need her close to me.

- -

I woke up the next morning when I went to get Oliva she wasn't there and I started to panic.

"OLIVA!" I yelled. Six in the morning and me yelling, fun.

"In the Kitchenn!" I hear a voice all back to me, I semi run into the kitchen and see her looking at the kitchen. She was trying to reach something but I was amazed she was even standing right now. "Poptart's." she had a pouty look on her face, I assume because she was shorter than the shelf they were on.

"Okay well listen My brother talked to me and I will stay here under some conditions." She said.

"And those are." I stood up straighter.

"I want to finish school, do all the shopping for food, redecorate this bland home, get my own gun, get a pit bull, go home to get my clothes and stuff, and last but not least do nothing against my own will." She said I could live with all of those things until she started talking again. "And last but least, I have 6 months to fall in love or you let me go free."

"Deal but I promise you, No one will hurt you," I told her walking to her enclosing her between me and the island. "Shall we get you moved into my room?" She gulped hard.

"Whhat?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have some of my own conditions love," I smirked. "You will sleep in my bed, listen to what I say if its life or death, go everywhere in public with me or guards, and we will act like a couple."

"Fine Deal," she said, she leaned up to me so she was closer to eye level but more at my chin level. "But you have to kiss me right now, just to see if..." I cut her off y kissing here hard and hungry.

"Now let's go get you in some actual clothes," I said pointing down to her hospital gown that the nurses had put her in.

"Please this thing itches." She whined itching her skin. I went into my room as she followed. Handing her one of my shirts and the smallest pair of shorts I had. She was a little chubby and I loved it because there was more of her to love but she wasn't actually chubby just knew how to eat food like a human, not a barbie. She really is a goddess. Her long brown hair and honey brown eyes, her cute circular glasses.

After years of never being able to talk to her finally, I can spend time with her and everyone knows I'm not some softie I'm very set on most things but she is my only wish and the only thing I will ever want. Pray that we last in forever 

OMG, I know this was long awaited for, but a lot has been happening and I really wanted to spend the summer with my boyfriend before school starts back up. I'm kind of sad that I'm going back to school because I don't have friends really anymore. It's just me and my boyfriend. But during the school year I usually write a lot more. 

I love you all.