1 | origami

Author's Note
This is a work of fiction . Everything written here is only the imagination of the author and is not related to the personality and everything about the artist stated .

"Soulmate"

"Soulmate"

"Soulmate is a person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet"

Ms.Lim walks around her class while holding a literature book tightly .

"A connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you've never experience before"

"As this connection develop over time , You experience a love so deep , strong and complex ! That you begin to doubt you've ever truly loved anyone prior "

Ms.Lim stands still infront of her students . She fixes her glasses as a brow was raised to them .

"Any question ?"

"how will I know that someone is my soulmate ?"

Ms.Lim nodded upon hearing to that question ,
"Good question , Jake"

"Let me explain "

"Your soulmate understands and connects with you in every way and every level , which brings a sense of peace , calmness and happiness when you're around them"

The whole class nodded , they quickly listed down what they heard . Every info presented by Ms. Lim is important for their use in creating essays .

When all the students are busy and focused during the lesson, a girl spends her time folding origami .

Jung Hanee fights alone to produce a bird origami  which for her is a bit difficult to make .

"Fold here a little and ... done! "
Hanee smiled at the origami folded by her.  She pulled on the bird's tail and it started to move .

Hanee giggles alone , the origami looks so cute.  Every minute she sacrifices to fold this origami is very meaningful .

At the end , This unique and cute origami was created .

Hanee glances towards an empty seat . Her smile slowly dropped when the seat owner left the class early for training .

"I hope he gets enough rest"

Hanee placed the origami next to her and started taking notes written by Ms. Lim on the whiteboard .

Even though she is that type of lazy student and often gets average marks , She still wants to do her best .

In addition, this is her last year in high school.  Excellent results are required to qualify for the best universities .

-

"That's all for today . Don't forget to complete your essay "

Ms. Lim smiled and picked up her books . All the students bowed ninety degrees to her. 

After Ms.Lim left, many sighs and noise were heard . Some students had first picked up their bags and ran out to go home .

Some also plan to stop at roadside food stalls with friends.

"You still don’t want to go home?" Jake asked Hanee who is still doodling in her notebook .

"There is work I need to do"
Hanee replied shortly as her hand is still doodling .

Jake bites his bottom lips , he scratched his head nervously .
"J-just in case you are thirsty "

Hanee stares at the strawberry milk placed on her desk .
"Well , thank y—"

"See you tomorrow , Hanee !"

Before Hanee could finish her verse, Jake had already run out of class , leaving Hanee alone in the classroom.

"Jake , be careful !"

The male turned his head to Hanee and waved his hands ,
"Don't worry ! Make sure to dr— argh !"

A loud banged was heard . In second , Jake fall seated on the floor .

Hanee chuckles when Jake accidentally bumped into the door .
"Are you okay , Jake ?"

Hanee stood up and about to help Jake but the male shaking his hands .
"I-i am okay ! Don't worry , argh..."

"Are you sure ?"
Hanee asked him for a confirmation but Jake just nodded while smiling as his left hand was still rubbing the aching part of his head .

Hanee smiles , she approaches Jake and hold the male hand . Hanee placed a candy on his palm .

"Looks like you need this"

Giggling , Jake awkwardly laugh . He bowed to Hanee before rushing out from the classroom .

"See you tomorrow , Hanee !"

Hanee laughs as she saw Jake who looks so nervous ,
"What's up with that smarty ?"

Hanee approached her desk and started packing . After slipping the bag over her shoulder, Hanee walked over while playing with her origami .

"Ah , you're training so hard"

Hanee approaches Sunghoon's desk . She took out a tissue and began to wiped some dust on his desk .

"sparkles like my smile! "
Hanee snapped her finger and threw the dirty tissue away .

Then , she put the origami she folded in Sunghoon's drawer . Smiling proudly , Hanee made sure her origami didn't fly away .

"I'm rooting for you , Sunghoon !"