12 | airplanes

Hanee walked alone, heading to her apartment

Hanee walked alone, heading to her apartment . She let out a heavy grievance, remembering that she's responsible for decorating a support banner for their team during field day .

She rubbed her forehead reluctantly, all this time she had never got such an important role in field day .

"Jake Sim !"
Hanee mutters Jake's name, it's because of that boy that she was given the role .

"Ugh , i can't believe that guy"

"In many students, why me? "
She punches the air, letting go of her anger .

Suddenly, someone wrappes his arms around her shoulders . Hanee startled , she looks up and got greeted with a grinning face .

"Why do you look so depressed ?"
Sunghoon asked Hanee.  He's happy to come across that girl .

Hanee sighs , she recounts what happened during the red team meeting where Jake tried desperately to convince others that she's very talented at decorating banners .

Despite not agreeing to take on such a role, Hanee didn't want to refuse because Jake had tried his best and spent his saliva , debating ,  for her.

Sunghoon laughs hearing Hanee's story "it's not a big deal"

"You just produce a banner of support, not a cheerleader"

Sunghoon can't imagine the clumsy Hanee wearing a cheerleading team uniform and cheering for their team .

Sunghoon snorts when he thought about that .

Hanee balls her fists , "still, the work is tiring"

Sunghoon chuckles , he placed his fingers on both corners of Hanee's lips and pulled them up, making Hanee smile .

"Smile , happy look is good on you"

Hanee blushed, she didn't understand why only such a sentence made her heart beat .

Hanee pushed Sunghoon's hands from her and clears her throat .
"Are you hungry ?"

Sunghoon nodded without hesitation.  Upon receiving the response, Hanee pulled Sunghoon's sleeve .

"Where are we going ?"
Sunghoon asks while trying to balance his height .

She gave a cheerful smile to Sunghoon "A beautiful place!" .

They arrived at a large playground.  Hanee pulls Sunghoon to sit on a nearby bench .

She took out the egg tarts that Sunghoon gave earlier "let's share"

Sunghoon touched because Hanee wanted to share the egg tarts with him. 

He went to get them two cans of juice before enjoying the egg tarts together .

Originally, Hanee wanted to share this with Jake after they finished the meeting and due to the role she got, she felt it's better she ate all this alone .