19 | sudden recognation

Hanee threw her gaze out the classroom window

Hanee threw her gaze out the classroom window.  Spacing out, thinking about Heeseung .

She feels guilty for leaving that male alone without listening to his story . She's just too carried away with her emotions at that time .

"So , he is the guy that Haru loves.."
Hanee muttered .

"Haru loves him so much and he seems like loving Haru too , until now"

"You're idiot , Hanee.."
She slapped her own cheek , mad since she's too deep with her emotion yesterday .

Sunghoon watches Hanee from afar, he really hopes that Hanee is fine . The male stood up from his seat and approached Hanee.

Sunghoon pulled up a chair in front of Hanee and sat there.  He smiled brightly at the girl

"Knock, Knock . Is Jung Hanee here ?"

Hanee glanced at Sunghoon and chuckled "i'm here"

Giggling when he got a response , Sunghoon put a box of strawberry milk on Hanee's desk .

"I do a research and the internet says if a girl is sad, give them something sweet "
Sunghoon muttered .

He poked a straw to the hold and handed it to Hanee .
"Drink"

Hanee chuckled , sipping the strawberry milk .

Sunghoon watched Hanee with his sparkling eyes .
"How ? is my research correct? "

Hanee tapped her chin , pretending to think and showed him a thumb up .
"My mood is better now , thanks to you !"

Sunghoon smiled proudly, his research was not a waste of time .

"But next time , please buy me egg tarts . It's my favourite"
Hanee muttered while biting the straw .

Sunghoon snorted , he flicked Hanee's forehead making the girl scream a little "What do you think of me? your food truck?"

Hanee chuckled , slowly rubbed her forehead "my moving bank"

She bursted out laughing , Sunghoon always buys her food so the name is appropriate for him .

"Tsk , do you really like egg tarts? "

Hanee nodded ,
"But not as much as i like Choi Soobin"

"Which Soobin ?"
Sunghoon's voice changed . He crossed his arms , eyeing Hanee .

Hanee gave him an innocent look ,
"Choi Soobin , the leader of TXT . I like him so much"

Sunghoon scoffed , he just realized that Hanee is a fan TXT , the famous boy group around the world .

"Do you like Soobin that much ?"

Hanee nodded excitedly ,
"I really want to go to their fansign but i couldn't afford it"