17 | tearing past

Sunghoon enters the ice rink with a heavy feeling

Sunghoon enters the ice rink with a heavy feeling . He plans to skate in order to calm himself down again.  His mind is very confused right now .

He is confused by his feelings and he feels frustrated for venting his anger on Hanee .

Sunghoon puts on his skates, does light exercise and skates into the ice rink .

He skates calmly, following a calm rhythm before turning, trying to do triple axels .

But he fell.  Sunghoon didn't give up and tried again but the result was the same, he fell .

The atmosphere of the empty ice rink was filled with Sunghoon's groaning sound .

"Shit , all things are not on my side today ” He scowled and lay in the middle of the ice rink .

Sunghoon faces the white ceiling above which there is a scoreboard.  He was lost in his deep thought .

He came here to calm his soul but ended up making his soul more reckless .

The boy frustratedly brushed his hair upwards , letting out a deep sigh .
"Jung Hanee , where are you ?"

"I don't understand myself.."

" I want you to be happy but I want to be the reason why you are happy "

"My heart feels weird, like it burned and exploded when I see you with Jake or Heeseung "

He paused for a long time before getting up from his laying position and sliding out of the ice rink, picking up all his belongings with a confused mind .

"Today is very tiring"

-

"Hanee ! I'm so happy to see you here"
Heeseung beamed happily as soon as he saw Hanee .

But Hanee's face showed that she was crying and she wasn't in the mood right now .

"Heeseung , i will have an Ein..."

"Einstein ! Give me Einstein"
Hanee uttered before bursting out crying infront of Heeseung .

"Eh , why are you crying ??
All the customers looked at Heeseung as if he was the evil one who had made Hanee cry .

"Get up now . You can't crying here"
Heeseung uttered .

"Just give me that damn Einstein !"
Hanee yelled , throwing the coupon Heeseung gave her before .

Heeseung took the coupon and snickered , "idiot , it's Einspanner . What do you mean by Einstein ?"

Hanee sniffed ,
"Just give me whatever it was !"

Heeseung chuckled , he pointed at Hanee as the girl slightly sobbed .
"We need to talk"

"I want to tell you something"