26 | a wide field

"Good bye hell !!"Hanee screamed excitedly after their exams ended within a week

"Good bye hell !!"
Hanee screamed excitedly after their exams ended within a week .

She rushed to the window and opened the window loudly, saw her juniors were playing soccer and some students were watching and walking .

"GOOD LUCK IN THIS HELL KIDDOS !"

"YOUR SENIOR WILL GRADUATE REALLY SOON"

"WE JUST FINISHED OUR EXAMS TODAY BUT YOU HAVE YEARS LEFT TO GO KKEKEKKKKEKE"

"HAVE FUN IN HELL BWHAHAHAAH"

Other students below watched Hanee strangely as her classmates snorted.  Hanee is of course very excited to spend the day binge watching k-dramas non-stop .

But Hanee realizes, after graduating high school they will step into a larger site and enter the adult era .

Their responsibilities will be so much more, they will have to study at university and find a suitable job to pay the bills and make a living .

Despite knowing it will be more difficult, Hanee is happy that the semester break will come as soon as they finish graduation .

"Even I'm confused you're a senior or a junior" Jake chuckled, patting Hanee's head .

Hanee laugh , she's about to reply to Jake's words but stops and immediately holds her head .

Her head suddenly throbbed very hard .  It felt as if she had been hit by a heavy object .

Her chest felt like it had been pierced making it difficult for Hanee to breathe .

Jake became anxious when he saw Hanee's red eyes and her suddenly pale lips .

"Hanee , are you okay ?"
He worriedly asked , handing her a bottle of water .

Hanee clutched her uniform tightly while panting, her legs suddenly shivering with cold .

"I'm okay .. I'm just dizzy"
Hanee replied .

Lately, she often feels dizzy as her chest feels very narrow.  She felt very suffocated even when not confined .

She felt drowned even though she was not in the water .

"Hanee, it's been almost a week since you had a headache.  Do you eat painkillers? " Jake asked worriedly .

"You need to see a doctor.  It is not a good thing if the headache persists"

Hanee laugh ,
"Don't worry , i will go soon"

She said even though she's actually lying . She doesn't want to go to the hospital because it will cost a lot of money .

Hanee doesn't want to put pressure on her dad who is being treated in Busan . She didn't want to bother him about money .