3 | unexpected incident

As usual, Hanee entered the classroom in a cheerful mood

"What ? Am I too early? "

Despise the state of the empty classroom, Hanee continued her steps to her seat .

The girl played with her phone while waiting for the arrival of her classmates .

But after a few minutes, she began to get bored.  Becoming a habit for Hanee who always can't sit still, she started walking around the classroom.

"Where’s the origami? ”
Hanee asked herself suspiciously when the origami she had placed in Sunghoon’s desk was gone .

"I hope the feet of the person who stole it will sink in toilet's pit"

She vented her anger by kicking Sunghoon's innocent desk . As a result of the concussion from her kick, a piece of paper flew out of Sunghoon's desk .

Hanee picked the paper up and scanned it .
"I'll fold the new origami and place it under Sunghoon's desk before the other students arrive! "

Hanee happily ran to her seat and started folding the bird origami like she produced yesterday .

She folds each carefully so that it looks neat and pretty . Every effort was poured over that piece of paper for the sake of her crush .

"Done !"
Hanee raised the origami to the air .

In addition to her smiling lips, her eyes also looked like they were smiling .

"But it looks so plain ..."

Pouting , Hanee took out a complete set of water colours from her bag .

"let's add some colours"
The girl pulled up her sleeve and carried out her job .

She colours carefully and diligently so that the origami doesn't looks messy .

After a few minutes, the origami is done.  Hanee patted her own head to give a compliment to herself .

"You did well , Hanee . Good job"

At the same time , Sunghoon entered the classroom and headed to his seat.  He glared at Hanee who was talking to herself while patted her own head .

"She's really weird"

Sunghoon looked down and started looking for something in the drawer while Hanee still didn't notice Sunghoon's presence in the classroom.

"where is my form? "
Sunghoon starts to get anxious, He takes all the books out of the bag and searches in the drawer like crazy .

Due to the noise produced by Sunghoon, Hanee finally realizes the existence of him .

She smiles widely ,
"it's nice to come early.  At least I can look at him before he goes out to training "

Sunghoon was still busy looking for something, suddenly his eyes met with Hanee's ,
"Origami girl , did you see any paper flying out of my desk? "

Hanee nodded cheerfully ,
"Yes , i saw"

The wrinkles on Sunghoon's face immediately disappeared.  The anxiety haunting him also began to subside "Gosh, thank you so much Hanee. Did you pick it up?"

"I picked it up and ... "

She lifted the beautifully decorated origami bird towards Sunghoon .

"I used it to make origami !!"

"WHAT !?"
Sunghoon's eyes widened . He rushed to Hanee and snatches the origami from her .

"What are you doing !?Don't ruin my origami! "

Sunghoon used his advantage to be tall and raised the origami high to the sky.  He unfolded the origami folds one by one as Hanee kept jumping to reach her origami .

"Sunghoon ! I spent every drop of my sweat on this origami! "

"Look at what have you done !"
Sunghoon suddenly yelled at Hanee .

The girl flinched because of the sudden tense . Hanee walks backwards and lowered her gaze.
"What have .. i done ?"

Sunghoon pulled his hair with harshly , feeling so mad at Hanee  "In a lot of paper ..."

"why did you use my entry form to go to the ice skating competition !? "

"I just got the principal's signature! "

Hanee gasped , the girl covered her mouth in shock .
"Sunghoon , i'm sorry .. i didn't mean to—"

"This form needs to be submitted today!  Otherwise, I will not be able to join the team"

Hanee toyed with her fingers ,
"Jung Hanee , look at what you just did .."

"You broke Sunghoon's heart .."

"You hurt him .."

"How can i .. fixed this ?"

Sunghoon glares at Hanee with a deathly look which Hanee got some shivered from it .

" follow me"
Sunghoon hold Hanee's hand and dragged her with him .

"Where do you want to take me?  We have a class after this! "

"I don't freaking care bout it right now , i wanted you to fix what you did"
Sunghoon huffed angrily .

Hanee's eyes widened as she heard what Sunghoon said .
"Sunghoon , i'm so sorry !! Please don't kill me and give my corpse to a crocodile! "

"Even though I know my meat is delicious and crocodiles must love it but please don’t! "

Hanee began to jump up and down , trying to free herself from Sunghoon .
"Gosh , can't you keep quiet ? You just attracted everyone's attention"

"I don't want to dieeeeeeeeeeee—"

"You're not going to die !"

"You want to kill me because i used your form to make origami !"

"Even though I want to strangle you so bad now, I don't want to spend time in jail"

"So please , keep quiet and follow me"

The two of them who ran out while holding hands caught the attention of the entire students .

Suddenly they became a hot topic of conversation at school .

"Hoon , Hanee . Where are y— HEY !"
Jake screamed when the two of them just ran past him and Jay .

"What did Sunghoon do with that origami girl? "
Jay repaired the bag that hung over his shoulder .

The male nudges Jake's elbow ,
"Did anything happen while I went to camp? "

Jake sigh ,
"Nothing"

"Are you sure ? "

"Yes"

Jay hummed as response . He shoved his both hands inside his hoodie pocket .

"Why do you look sad?  Is there something wrong with your mood? "

Jake took a deep breath ,
"I'm okay , seriously fine—"

"You're not , c'mon Jake . We knew each other for ages"

"is it because of Sunghoon and Hanee just now? "

"Do you like Hanee ?"
Jay whispered to Jake .

The male harshly pushed Jay's shoulder ,
"Stop talking nonsense . You're annoying"

"I'm serious , do you perhaps have a tiny crush on her ?"

Jake looks at Jay as he bit his bottom lips .
"No , i don't"