10 | magic soul

"Sunghoon"Hanee calls Sunghoon from earlier but he ignores her

"Sunghoon"
Hanee calls Sunghoon from earlier but he ignores her .

"Sunghoon"
Hanee calls him again, following in Sunghoon's footsteps from behind .

She follows Sunghoon wherever he goes, trying to talk to the boy . She just wanted to thank him for giving her chocolate earlier but Sunghoon didn't give Hanee a chance to talk at all .

The cafe is almost closed, Sunghoon sweeps the floor with a broom as Hanee holds a cloth behind him .

Sunghoon closes his eyes tightly , taking a deep breath and trying his best to stay calm .

He suddenly stopped walking , making Hanee bumped into his back .

He turns his body to Hanee and hugged himself ,
"Aren't you tired of following me and talking all day? "

Hanee fidgets with her fingers ,
"I just want to say thank you for the chocolate earlier"

"That's all ?"
Sunghoon raises a brow to Hanee , she quickly nodded .

"Your welcome , now please go away"
Sunghoon said , continuing his duty to clean the floor .

Huffing , Hanee finally leaves Sunghoon alone . She approaches a table and wipes it one by one .

"What are you going to do after this?"
Heeseung appears and leans on a wall near Hanee, watching the girl wipe the table .

Hanee shrugs , she's just thinking about her soft bed right now .

"go on living as usual ?"
Hanee replied .

Heeseung chuckles , he walks closer to Hanee and put a coupon on the table .
"This is a free coupon"

"Feel free to come here , i'll brew a coffee for you"

Hanee thanks Heeseung for her, she will definitely come to visit Heeseung once in a while .

"You're coming again, right?"
Heeseung asked Hanee .

"Sure , you're like my brother so i'll come here when i need caffeine"

Heeseung smiles , he was very grateful to be found with this girl in front of him .

"Move , move ! You're blocking my way"
Sunghoon yelled, he pushed Heeseung's legs using a broom.

Heeseung startles , he quickly step back as Sunghoon cleans the spot .

"So , Hanee-"

When Heeseung wants to talk, Sunghoon once again bumped Heeseung's shoes using a broom .

"You're blocking my way"
He said while keep on pushing Heeseung's legs with the broom .

"What are you doing ?"
Heeseung asked in annoyance , his shoes are already dusty due to Sunghoon .