The discovery

I flew back to the rendezvous point on my glider.

'Sokka! You'll never believe what just happened!' I landed on the soft grass and ran toward my friends. 

'Twinkletoes? Is that you?' My friend, toph, said. She was a blind girl who used earth bending to see. She ran up to me with her arms opened, like she wanted to hug me. But she didn't. Her expression changed to anger and she punched me in the arm so hard, I fell down. 'WHERE WERE YOU, TWINKLETOES?!?! WE WERE WORRIED SICK!!! WE THOUGHT WE WERE DOOMED BECAUSE THE INVASIONS TODAY AND YOU WERE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!!' She yelled while stomping her feet, making the ground shake.

'Easy there! But she's right aang. Where'd you go? The invasion is today and everything must go perfectly.' My other friend Sokka said. He was a tall, tan boy with a ponytail and no bending. He lost his sister and mother when he was only 7 to the fire nation.

'Sokka! Guys! Listen please! I was at the capital of the fire nation-'

'YOU WHAT-OUCH!' Sokka shouted before he got punched by toph.

'Just get to the point, Twinkletoes.'

'Okay and when I was there, I saw the painted lady and the blue spirit on a roof. They both ran away so I tried to get them to talk...and well, the painted lady waterbent at me. The blue spirit saw that and he said...'

'Said what?'

'He said "katara". The name of your sister who was taken to the fire nation.'

Sokka looked at me with unbelievable eyes. 'Your sure of what you heard?' His tone was serious now.

'I'm sure.'

'The invasion is here. Let's go tell them of what we just discovered.' He walked toward to cliff side.

'How are you so sure that your sister is in the capital.' Toph questioned.

'I'm not. But all I can do now is hope.