Sozin's comet

'I'll show you lightning!!!'

Azula shouted as she waved her arms around and lightning formed from her fingertips. I took a deep breath and took my stance. I was going to redirect it...but was I going to do it at her? My own sister?

She suddenly pointed at me and the lightning traveled through the air to me. I reached out for the lighting and held it. She looked shocked. I was about to point it at her but then shot it at her feet. It exploded and she flew back and hit a wall.

I closed my eyes. Finally. I opened them to find her body frozen in ice. And the painted lady behind her, her hands glowing around azulas head. She walked around to face azula.

'So. Your back, huh?' Azula spat.

'Azula, I am so so sorry for leaving you and zuko here. If I-'

Before she could finish, azula melted the ice and shot fire to Katara's right side of her body. She screamed in pain and fell back.

I guess the Agni Kai was back on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I opened my eyes to see blurry flashes of blue and orange. The Agni Kai. I groaned and tried to get up but felt a sharp pain on the right side of my body. I turned my head to see the whole side burnt. I cringed at the injury and tried bending the water one me. I couldn't. Instead, my body exploded with hurt and everything turned dark around me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I opened my eyes and found a big mirror. I looked at me reflection and saw that I was 6 again. The mirror disappeared and a figure walked out from the darkness.

'Mom?'

'Wake up katara.'

'I'm asleep?'

'Katara you have to wake up. The world is about to go up in flames.' 

A fire nation soldier walked in front of her and surrounded her with fire.

'Mom?'

'Katara. Go find your dad sweetie. I'll handle this.'

Not those words again. Anything but those words. I stared at her.

'Katara im begging you wake up please. Katara! Come on! Wake up! Please wake up! Katara!'

'MOM!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!' I shouted while the soldier walked towards me and shot a fireball right at me.

'MOM!'