001.

sorry for any mistakes.

Trinity Hazel Banks.
Trin.. | March 1

"Trin, count this for me

"Trin, count this for me." My brother Boogie walked in passing me a duffel bag.

"What you finna do?" I blinked, eating my bowl of cereal.

"I gotta go back to the block inna min, why?" He looked at me.

"I'm going with you cause I'm bored and NaNa said she ain't coming outside today." I shook my head, referring to my best friend.

"Fuck she think she is? Youngboy?" He retorted, before walking out the room, "Where mama go?"

"Shit I'on know, she told me to mind my business." I yelled back.

I turned my attention back to American Dragon: Jake Long, as I finished my cereal. Once I was done eating, I went to put my bowl in the sink. I looked and seen that Boogie was cooking something.

Is this crack? Is it crack that I see?

Oh this nigga ghetto. Mama gone whoop his ass.

"Boogie you know mama gone fuck you up cooking this shit in here." I shook my head.

"She ain't e'en gone know so fuck up." He mugged, looking back at his phone.

I walked back in the living room, opening the duffel bag full of money. I began organizing it so it would be easier for me to count.

This nigga need a money counter machine, but I'an gone trip. As long he pay me.

"You know Kani get out today?" Boogie asked, walking back in the living room.

"That's good." I gave him a tight-lipped smile, shrugging, "Its 25 g's."

I'an asking no questions, I'ma just wait on my cut.

"You petty." He chuckled, taking the bag from me.

"Nah you petty, you leaving now? I'ma just ride with you." I told him.

"In a lil bit, I'm waiting for this shit." He nodded.

"This bitch gone tell me if I keep being a hoe, she gone take my son away from me." I heard Von talking to King and Brea.

"I got y'all cut in the car." Boogie said as we walked up to the porch, dapping up King and Von, before hugging Brea.

"Trin Binsss." Brea jumped hugging me.

"Hey y'all." I laughed, hugging her back before hugging the others.

"Wassup Trin." Von said clearly irritated.

"Hey Trin and bet, we'a get that shit later. Dukes on her way back from getting Kani now." King nodded to Boogie.

"Did his baby mama say she was gone bring Chase by?" Boogie asked, leaning on the ledge.