002.

sorry for any mistakes.

Trinity Hazel Banks.
Trin.. | March 2

"Bitch you ain't tell me Kani was outta jail." NaNa looked at me, as I parked the car.

We had just gotten off of work, and had nothing else to do. So here we are, on the block. King, Von, Boogie, and Kani were on the porch watching Chase and Jacobi play.

"It wasn't that important." I shrugged.

"Y'all still beefing?" She looked at me.

"Girl, ain't no beef. We two grown people who just don't care for each other's purpose of living." I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch you would never just say all that." She laughed, "Is that Chase? His scary ass baby mama let him come these ways?"

"Ameena," I glared, "stop. Come on, before they think we in here talking shit."

"Bitch we are." She laughed, taking her seatbelt off.

I shook my head, laughing. We got out the car, and walked up to the porch.

"Trinity what the fuck you wearing?" Boogie mugged me.

"Clothes," I looked down, "where Brea at?"

"You aggy as fuck," He shook his head, "she in the house. You need to take yo ass in there too."

"Hey brothers the fuck." NaNa made a face.

"Hey NaNa!" Von exclaimed, "You walked up to us, you speak to us."

"Let's try this again." NaNa shook her head, turning around towards the car.

I shook my head at her dramatic ass, cause she really finna try this again.

"Wassup lil sis, you do need yo ass beat." King laughed.

"Kani." Von coughed.

"Childish ass." King laughed.

Boogie just shook his head, and Kani just mugged Von.

Bitch, fuck you too.

"Y'all ready?" NaNa asked.

"Yop, show us what you got." Von stood up.

"Ok." She nodded, closing the car door.

Once she made it towards us, Von tripped her; causing her to fall in the grass.

"Watch this," Von snickered, "Fight Jacobi!"

"Da!" Cobi looked at him.

"Get her."

"Move—" NaNa started.

He walked over smacking her in her back hard as hell. Bad ass lil boy, I fight kids.

We all were laughing, because not too long after, Chase started hitting her too.

"Cobi and Chase stop." I shook my head laughing, "We don't fight fair."

"Don't tell my son what to do," Kani said, "Chase stop."

I didn't even say anything, I ignored him cause all he wanted was a reaction outta me.

"JA'VONI!" NaNa grabbed Cobi, standing up, "You do too fuc—"

"Give my son, stop cussing in front of him." He mushed her head.

"I fucking hate it here, this why I don't come outside now." She rolled her eyes, fixing her shirt.

"Ameena you got yo ass whooped by two toddlers." Boogie laughed.