025.

sorry for any mistakes.

Trinity Hazel Banks.
Trin.. | June 7
-

"Tristan, you hungry?" I sighed, making his plate anyways.

"I'm good T." He shook his head.

Shit been really fucked up lately. It's like ever since King got shot, nobody's been able to think straight. I was hurt about it too, King was just another brother figure to me. He's been Boogie best friend since they were like 9, practically brothers.

I've been trying to be so strong for Boogie and Kani, and everyone else, but in reality the shit was fucking with me too.

"Here Boog, you gotta eat." I sighed, pulling him up from the couch, "Have you even been to sleep yet?"

"I'an been sleepy." He shrugged, "I gotta get back at them niggas yo. He fucking warned us, and we thought he was just being paranoid about the shit."

"Come on, come eat for me please," I pouted, "and it's not healthy to stay up like you've been doing Boog."

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me with his low, red-hooded eyes. I haven't seen my brother ever cry that much, I was always the one crying. He was the one being my protector, and making sure no one ever hurt me.

Of course, I was always the first person my brother vented to, but this was different. I haven't seen him in this much pain since my daddy went to jail, and my uncle died.

He's been high everyday, I mean that's always, but now it's like if he wasn't high, he wasn't able to calm down and think straight.

"I didn't make you a big plate." I told him, "I just need you to eat some real food for me. You're so high, I'm surprised you don't have the munchies anymore."

"Come on, cause I gotta go make this play in a lil bit anyways." He stood up, walking towards the kitchen.

"Why you got that blunt behind ya ear like det?" I chuckled, pouring him some juice and sitting it at the table.

He sat down, and looked at me, "Finna smoke sum, wanna hit?"

I shook my head 'no', and pulled out my phone, unlocking it.

"More for me." He shrugged, and lit it.

"Tristan." I smacked my lips, laughing, "You gone make the kitchen stink."

"Thats what mama got incense and candles fa'." He stated, "And don't play wit' me, I got good shit."

I checked the time, and it was a little bit after 8 o'clock. After I made sure Tristan was straight, I planned on going to see Kani, Von, and Brea. They've been all over the place, and I don't blame them.

"Where are you s'posed to be going later?" I asked Boogie.

"Handle some business." He kept it short.

"Tristan you really need to get some sleep, you haven't slept in like 2 days." I shook my head.

"I'a be ok," He shrugged, taking a pull from his blunt, "I had enough sleep to keep me functioning."

"Barely that, what is 3 hours gonna do for you?" I sighed, holding back my tears, "I just don't want you to crash or start acting delirious because you're not sleeping long enough. I know its hard right now."

"I'm stuck in a bad place right now," He shook his head, putting his blunt out, "that's my nigga bro. I hate this shit."

"I know Boog, I know. We gone get through this shit." I told him, "You know I'm here for you. If you feel too overwhelmed please come to me, don't shut me out."