014.

sorry for any mistakes.

Jace Sekani Knight.
Kani.. | April 15
-

 | April 15-

"That hoe ass nigga friends wit' Rezzo

"That hoe ass nigga friends wit' Rezzo." Boogie mugged, talking about Rumeal.

"Actually its his brother." Lil hoe, Deandra, smacked on her gum.

That shit so annoying to me.

"Can you stop?" I asked her, shaking my leg.

"Is it bothering you?" She mugged me.

"Yes, it actually is." I mugged her back.

"Well I'on too much give a fuck Kani." She shrugged, continuing to do it, "Like I was saying, Rumeal is Rezzo lil brother, and also a friend of Nitty."

I mugged her, and leaned back. Listening to Boogie, King, and Von discuss plans to get these niggas gone. Deandra lil ho' ass been working with us for a minute now, and we trusted her so she was coo'. Shit she b setting most of these niggas up for us, and she a shooter.

I sipped from my cup, and played games on my phone; since these niggas said I can't get involved in this shit until I get off probation.

Trinity
would like Facetime...

"Wassup." I answered, putting my hood on.

"Why you chewing on that straw like that? You such a bebe kid." She shook her head.

"What you want?" I smacked my lips.

Stay thinking she somebody mama.

"You wit' Boogie?" She chuckled.

"That's Trin?" Boogie looked up.

"Yeah, but T if you just wanted to know where I was just say det'." I shrugged.

"Nigga Boogie wasn't answering my calls." She rolled her eyes.

"I was just finna call you back Trin." Boogie yelled.