022.

sorry for any mistakes.

Ja'voni Malachi Knight
Von.. | May 24
-

"Da dis shit not working." Cobi said throwing the controller.

"Ja'cobi go lay ya ass down." I popped his arm before picking the controller up, "Watch ya damn mouth and stop playing wit' me."

"You telling him watch his mouth, but got the nerve to be cussin' at him. He get it from you." Brea made a face.

"Who was talking to you big Bertha?" I mugged her, before looking back at Cobi, "What I tell you?"

"Von I hope yo barber fuck up yo hairline bitch." She smacked her lips.

"And I hope yo stylist hit you with the 'Hey boo..'," I shrugged, "Ja'cobi I'm finna fuck you up."

"Da my bad." He looked at me.

"Stop doing it then," I shook my head, "you still finna take a nap tho."

He smacked his lips, and dragged his feet up the stairs, "I always in trouble."

"Cause you always doing something you know you not s'posed to." I waved him off.

"You ain't shit," Brea mugged, "I wish that ho' would."

"I wish she would too. You seen King?" I sat down.

"Nope."

"You lying, where he at?" I looked at her.

"I'an telling you bitch, he ain't want you to know for a reason." She looked at her phone.

"Where mama at?" Kani asked walking in.

"Work." Brea told him.

"She always working the hell." He smacked his lips, sitting on the couch.

"Take her out the hood then." Brea shrugged.

"Ja'brea you talk too much." He waved her off.

"Y'all know the fuck what," She looked up, "I don't like y'all."

"Yeah anyways, stay yo ass out the projects." I told her.

"I'an going back that way, I'on fuck wit' them no more." She shrugged, "Trin at work Kani?"

"Yeah, and no she not going to be a hoe with you." He looked at her.

"Why you gotta do that?" She mugged him, "My bitch was having fun in the streets."

"Fuck them streets." He waved her off.

"You talked to King today?" I asked him.

"Yeah, some lil' ho' did him dirty and he had to go get that shit cleared up." Kani shook his head.

"That nigga burning?" I looked at Kani in disbelief.

"Kani you ain't shit," Brea shook her head, "he said don't tell this loud mouth ho'."

"Ahhh he burning, what ho' did it?" I chuckled.

I'm finna get on'nat nigga soon as I see his burning ass.

"Technically he itching, she gave him crabs." Brea laughed, "It was the hoe he been fucking on. I guess she was out fucking other niggas."

"Damn shame." I shook my head, "Nigga fucking on bottom of the ocean hoes."

"This why he ain't tell yo ass." Brea laughed, "You stay saying shit."

"Chase just be saying he want crabs when he want crab legs, I be telling his ass he better ask his Uncle King, that ain't what he want fa' real." Kani laughed.