026.

sorry for any mistakes.

Jace Sekani Knight.
Kani.. | later that night..
-

"I'm ready to go home pops." I mugged.

"Ya mama bitch ass don't even want you." He bitterly chuckled, as he used the card to line the white powder stuff.

"I don't care if she don't want me," I shrugged, "I'd rather be with her."

I stared at him, not understanding what it was he was doing. I knew he was telling a story about my mama not wanting me, because she'd be so upset whenever she sent me here. He'd make stuff up like this all the time, especially when he would do that stuff.

"Go get ready, we leaving soon." He looked at me with a smile, with powder all on his nose, and he laid his head back.

"You taking me home?" I jumped up.

"Go do what the fuck I said man." He waved me off.

"I hate you." I mugged, going upstairs.

I never understand why my dad acted so different from my brothers and sister dad. I never really seen King dad much, but he still was way nicer than my dad.

The twins always seen their dad tho. He was always buying them stuff, he bought King and I stuff too sometimes, but I wish my dad would do that stuff for me.

Instead he would take me for a week, and just look stupid. He'd always sniff the powder and look stupid. He was mean to me, and would always say how my mama didn't love me fa' real.

"Jace hurry the hell up." He yelled.

I wish he would stop calling me that.

I mugged, putting my shoes on and grabbed my backpack. I walked back downstairs, pulling my sagging jogging pants up.

"Can you take me home?" I sighed.

"No damn, it's only Thursday," He stood up, "you know you ain't going home 'til Sunday."

"That's too long, you didn't even feed me." I smacked my lips.

"Boa' fuck did I just say? Stop talking back to me." He backhanded me in my mouth, before I could even move.

Holding my tears back, I just bit down on my now throbbing lip. I shook my head, and followed him outside.

"Wipe ya lip, and come on." He spat, as we walked down the street.

I pulled the sleeve of my hoodie, and wiped my mouth, noticing the blood that had now stained my sleeve. I shook my head, and walked beside him as I played with the blue wristband on my arm.

My best friend Trinity had gave it to me for my birthday, I thought it was nice of her. We had only been best friends for 2 months, but she still gave me a birthday present.

My pops grabbed my arm, and we walked inside of this abandoned warehouse that was ducked off. I looked at him, and he had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Ace fuck you doing here?" A big, fat man, held a smug smile on his face.

"I need some mo'." My dad told him, as we stopped in front of him.