019.

sorry for any mistakes.

Jace Sekani Knight.
Kani.. | May 15
-

"DAAA!" Chase yelled, smacking my face.

"Why you gotta yell tho'?"  I groaned.

"Come on!" He said loud once again.

"Chase, give me a minute." I sighed, turning over.

"NO," He yelled, "come on. I ready."

I laid there for about 2 more minutes, and I finally sat up and mugged him. He mugged me back, still standing on the bed.

"Kani gimme my bonnet back." Trin said walking out the bathroom, breaking our staring contest.

"Don't you see me using it?" I looked at her.

"I need it real quick, the fuck you need it for anyways?" She asked, mugging me.

"I ain't want my hair to mess up while I was sleeping," I shrugged, grabbing Chase, "you had another one anyways."

"So? That one got wet while I was in the shower, and now I need to use that one." She made a face, "How you gone give me a problem with my bonnet?"

"Girl here taking the stankin' ass bonnet." I took it off and tossed it to her.

"Kani what? Ok." She laughed shaking her head before walking back to the bathroom, "And you got the nerve to call yo' self Mr. Shiesty but you in here sounding like Mr. Fiesty."

"Sound dumb as fuck." I shook my head, looking back at Chase, "Trin a lil slow."

"Twin not slow da," He shook his head, "you slow."

"I KNOW THATS RIGHT!" Trin yelled from the bathroom.

I mugged him and stood up, sitting him down on the bed. We were at Kalahari Resorts for the weekend and Chase been waiting to go down to waterpark since late last night. I know his ass probably been up all morning just waiting, so I went to start getting ready.

"How long you finna be T? And you not even using the bonnet." I walked in the bathroom and stared at her.

"Stop watching me, you making me nervous. I just had to put on some light makeup and didn't want my hair in the way." She glanced at me through the mirror.

"I'm just finna get in the shower, I'an tryna fuck ya hair up." I said slapping her ass, "And ain't you finna get in the water anyways?"

"Ow bi— Kani that shit hurt." She huffed, "look what you diddd."

I looked up and seen her wig was fucked up.

"How I do that?" I said tryna hold back my laugh, "You the one wit' the scissors in yo hand."

"Jace." She turned around, pouting, "Why would you hit me while I was tryna cut my lace?"

"I'an mean to," I said, bringing my hand up to my mouth, "you can't fix that?"

"YoU cAn'T FiX tHaT— shut the fuck up." She said slapping my chest, "No, I can't fix it. You just made me cut that whole side part of my lace. Its not gone fit over my side burns now you dummy."

"Damn T—"

"You pissing me off, watch out." She smacked her lips, tryna walk past me, "Now I gotta find somebody out here with wigs a'sum cause I'm not going nowhere like this."

"It actually don't even look that bad." I shrugged, staring at her.

"You a liar, this shit look fucking terrible Jace." She smacked her lips, lifting it where it was cut.