012.

sorry for any mistakes.

Jace Sekani Knight.
Kani.. | April 8
-

"Here Jace!" I heard my mama yell.

"Hol' on, here I come." I told her, finishing up my game.

Once I finished playing, I stood up to walk to her room. I walked in seeing Brea laying across her bed, and my mama was sitting up against the headboard eating.

"Where my food at?" I smacked my lips.

"In the kitchen," She waved me off, passing me a envelope, "Here chile', open it and see what it says."

"You open it, cause if I open it and it says otherwise," I looked at her, "I'ma go back to jail and I'on even wanna go out like that."

"Boa' you better open that damn shit." She shook her head.

"I'a open it." Brea sat up, snatching it from me.

"Don't tell me if—"

"Based on testing results obtained from analysis of the DNA," Brea read as her jaw dropped, "the probability of the paternity is 0%."

"Ja'brea you so damn dramatic." My mama shook her head, and sat her food down before taking the letter from her.

"The alleged father is excluded as the biological father of the tested child." My mama said reading over it, "Jace—"

"I'm good ma, I'on wanna hear it." I stood there clenching my jaw.

"Geles ain't shit, she fucking kne—"

"Ja'brea," My mama looked at her, before saying, "That lil ho' knew all along he wasn't really your damn child and for her to sit here and pull this shit. I'ma beat her mama ass."

"Kani you want me to fight her?" Brea looked at me.

"Yeah," I chuckled, "I'a be back, where Von and King at?"

"Hell if I know." My mama shrugged, "Von said he was dropping Cobi off at home, and King was s'posed to be bringing me back some cabbage."

"You know yo sons can't do shi- nothing right." Brea smiled.

"Where you going Sekani?" My mama asked me as I turned around to leave.

"To go see Chase." I shrugged, "He ain't do nothing wrong."

"You better be yo ass back in this house before 4, I know that much." She nodded.

"A'ight mama." I told her, leaving out.

-

"What Kani damn?" Geles sighed, sitting in the car.

"I said bring Chase out." I mugged her.

"My son doesn't concerns you, he could've lost his fucking life had that bullet went anywhere else." She looked at me.

"Ok but he didn't, I'an mean for none of that to go down." I made a face, "Lemme at least see him one more time."

"No, and I'm sorry I lied." She sighed, looking down, "Look I was young and scared, I did plan on eventually telling you. I just- I didn't know how at the time really."

"So you know who his daddy is?" I chuckled.

"Yes, I always knew." She said, playing with her necklace, "He didn't want anything to do with me, and it just so happened me and you started fucking a lil bit after."

"So wait, you was pregnant before we even fucked?" I mugged her.

"Yes, I was only a few weeks pregnant at the time tho. Kani, I really am sorry. I was like 16, I didn't mean to let it go this far. I was sca—"