Its not living at all

I dont get why you do this to yourself you know you want to stay with your only friend and best friend but why are you ignoring her these last few days? Is it because of what she said to you the other day? When she told you confidently she won't ever leave you alone?

You're acting like this because of that dream, correct? That phone call with that one person made you feel something so strong. I can tell you've never felt something so strong, not even I have felt anything as close to that. Not even in these memories in your head that I've seen when I adventure the moments you are awake. 

I see through the eyes of a little kid in most of them and he is as cheerful and energetic as a lightbulb with two friends that were the world to him, how is it you've changed so much? 

Now in this present, I only see that before the nightmare appears you sit down at a desk and write memories fuming dark clouds around your head which I try to send away, but they are too thick and heavy for me to even get my hand inside to touch your face.

It seems you won't let me in, do you despise me? what have I done to make you talk bad to me just before going to sleep every night? I'll try my best to make you the happiest person but I can't get over when you build such a strong cage around everything I see. 

Let me speak, let me act, maybe one day I can truly get to know you.