It's hard to let go

I've seen something has changed in your mind, it's really clear all the changes here, this dream world it's only getting darker, I can barely see my own hands in here. That nightmare you always had now it's not the only one I see, now I see another consuming one.

I see your brunette green-eyed best friend, she looks at you with a gentle smile sitting next to you on the beach looking from an edge then she leans on your shoulder while hugging your arm. I would have been perfect if this dream had stayed still like that forever. The dream suddenly even during this mood it started to gray, footsteps were heard from behind them and she falls from the edge, falling into the sea.

 You look back to see your mom was the one that pushed her, you want to jump in the sea to save your friend even if the sea it's so far down, but then you notice that you were tied from the waist to a nearby boulder next to your mom. You cannot move at all no matter how hard you tried and you saw as the area that your friend fell filled with red like food coloring.

There were also other dreams that she straight out came and started bullying you with the rest of the classroom for your shy attitude or she just came and said: "don't talk to me anyone, you freak"

Then when the cycle of your best friend ends it goes back to the same dream... one scene, one person, one phone call, one consuming feeling...

The cycle starts all over again from then... your best friend going on the death cycle or leaving you or treating you badly.

The feelings only seem to be getting stronger by the day and you spend more time in your head writing your day with even darker clouds.

This is not the first time you have these nightmares...And I'm starting to realize why...