Memorys

A week has passed since I first felt alive. I got to know you even though we dont even talk. You smile a lot outside, why dont you do the same inside? Your smile is so beautiful, it's better art than Picasso's or Leonardo da Vinci's. Why do you smile in front of me every morning then you say "Let's stay like this the rest of the day, please"?

I've noticed weird actions in you, you know I'm here, but you dont know I'm here listening. Slowly I start noticing when you are controlling me, I want to know why are you doing this. I start doing more, analyzing more, start thinking why I'm here, though I fail to discover why I'm with you we seem to be connected in some way.

I'm enlightened because every night when you go to sleep I can save you from the world of darkness we enter, though I fail miserably. I'm also unclear of all that I see because every night my mind fills with More questions. There's always something off, one thing that always appears. They are the same every night, one scene, one person, one phone call, one consuming emotion.

I think there's a reason why this is something that we keep encountering this same scene so many times, but I cannot find the reasoning. I know I'm getting to know you more I hope you can hear me one day like any other person.