Lets all live happy now and forever

After sometime of silence and I am walking through your mind and I found you. You were in a dark corner with nothing occupying space but you. You are sitting on the floor with your head resting on your knees. I sit next to you, you dont seem to see me, but I decide to stay there, I don't want to be alone now.

A sound of a door slowly opening is heard, and I look up even though I know I can't see anything but darkness. Then I hear whispers from my close relatives echoing, turning into what looks like an argument between your parents.

- Look, honey, you can stay here for a while, my husband and I to have a conversation in need- my Mother voice is heard talking and the door opens again with two pairs of steps fading out

Silence floods again like darkness has long ago.

-H-hey...- A familiar voice id heard and even you, who is beside me, looked up surprised

- I-i dont know if you can hear me, but i can only hope, right?...- she sighs sale

-im holding your hand, do you feel it?.... i found something, its something you had in a bag that was with you earlier... did you write it?- she is heard in a whisper and you look surprised still, but intruiged.

-want me to read them to you? I think it will make you happy

And just like that she read what i had in the bag, the good memories of little details ive written troughout all this time. The last part of my plan is happening, not exacly as i planned it, since i dint want to put you in a coma, but it may still work out. That i most certaintly hope so...

Months passed and Cream has come every day and read them never finishing them in a day, but the next day you would start again at the begginning hoping to finish it all in one read.

This place we have been has slowly become less dark its even starting to grow flowers. Ive even saw you smile a time or two when she stumbled upon her own words when reading or she telling you about her day.

Then... one day came you were excited to hear her again at the same time as always, but she came even earlier she ever did, alot of hours earlier as a matter of fact. She did the same thing as she always did and was reading reading the memories written. Slowly as more weeks have been passing her tone while reading the memories has changed alot, from a pity and guilty tone, to a more enthusiastic one because she had hope we heard her and were making a big change with her readings.

Today was a unique day, why? She finished reading all the memories.

This was very important cause she read so quickly she had hours left to whar she planned to stay, so she had an extra conversation that was not necesarly planned.

-hey... mon petit chéri, i wonder...how much longer will you keep thsi silence between us?- her active voice she had earlier faded

-how is it you got only enough happy memories to be able to be read in only a few hours? Why wont you stay...-theres a silence and you that was playing between your fingers with some lavender stopped at her sudden seriousness.

-why just be content with a few a memories that can be read in a few long hours, when you can have endless memories that takes centuries to be written

-would you... would you like that idea?- her voice cracks and she goes back to silence.

I look back at you and you hace a lost gaze deep in thought, and i put my hand on your shoulder, making you snap and finally for the first time notice me. You scan me with a perplexed face, i smiled warmly so you could relax a bit.

-hey... i want to tell you something...- i say softly- Yeialel, i am going to show you something that ive learned with time...

-living

-memories

-for a lifetime

-its not living at all

-its hard to let go

-life is hard, but we must learn

-we must expect the unexpected

-live without being scared if we think its a mistake,

-Lets live happy now and forever

At that moment a glowing door apeared infront of us.

-its now or never, this changes everything- i finish with a hug

And he lets go to go through the door proudly.

You move your hand making your hand touch the sobbing Girls, startleling her.

- C-cream...- she finally looks at you as you talk.

-shh shh dont talk yet- she hugs you softly as she continues to press the emergency botton to call the doctor in.

The rest went smoothly and thanks for his decision they all lived as happy as life could get. Making daily memories they all cherrished with much joy.

And they all lived happily ever after...

The end❤<3