『 11 』

Date created: 03/01/21
Date finished: 03/01/21
Author's notes: None
Warnings: Surprising none 👀

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰

┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °
🔥

『 11: Friend or Foe pt 2

"Hey! What are you doing, Vryn?" Gran kindly snapped at his scaly friend. He was turning his head to the flying reptile who was eagerly pulling on his hood.

"It's Astria!" He exclaimed, pointing in a particular direction. 

Gran gave him a confused expression as he turned his gaze to the direction he pointed at. How could she be here? Sandalphon told them that Belial had taken her after the battle. But there she was, across the busy street, motion her arms for them. He was beyond surprised, quickly making his way through the waves of people. 

After a few moments of pushing and pulling through the busy streets, Gran and Vryn finally made it across to the blonde-haired girl. He was slumping over to catch his breath. 

"Astria! How are you here? Sandalphon said that big pervert kidnapped you!" Vryn said as he flew around her to make sure all was well. 

Astria's eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion, "Kidnapped? Oh no, you have it all wrong! I mean..." She began, but the words seemed to have died down in her throat as the two in front of her suddenly got into defensive positions. Glaring at something behind her, and she knew exactly at what.

"Well, Well, you are looking brand new Singularity. I thought I put a number on you for you to not walk for a while~." 

A small sigh escaped Astria's lips. Belial was not helping the situation at all. Gran quickly pulled out his sword and pointed it at him while Vryn flew over to her and grabbed onto the back of her dress, pulling her away from the supposed threat. 

"H-Hey, wait!" She protested, trying to get him to let go before the two men started a full-blown battle in the middle of Port Breeze. 

"Ah Singulary and Scaley, I think you misunderstand our presence here," Belail calmly said, raising his hands in mock surrender. 

"We're misunderstanding? You tried to kill us!" Vryn snapped at the fallen angel, finally letting go of Astria's dress as he flew next to Gran, balling a small-scaled hand at the man. "And kidnapped Astria, doing god knows  what to her!"

"You think you could get us to believe that your here for anything other than a fight?" Gran finally spoke. His expression was deep and serious. "What do you want? You better not have touched her-"

"Guys, Guys!" Astria quickly stepped in their bickering, moving her body between the three. Gran and Vryn looked at her confused while Belial...well, being Belial had a smug expression. She inhaled deeply and turned her full attention to her captain.

"Gran...I know that Belial tried to harm the crew and caused chaos a mere day ago. But I'm okay! He hasn't hurt me...or umm, touched me. I want to ask for you to hear me out-" She stopped to look down at her hands. She was honestly nervous. She knew the reaction she would get. She shyly glanced back up to see that he was beyond confused.

"What are you trying  to say?" He asked, his muscles slowly relaxing as he lowered his sword. But he was still on the defensive due to Belial standing right behind her, wearing his famous smirk as she stuttered on words. He was clearly enjoying himself with the situation at hand.