『 4 』

Date created: 1/09/20
Date finished: 01/11/20
Author's notes:  As in previous chapters, this will be in Astria's pov- The beginning was more about the events, but then towards the end will be more about her and hubby-
Warnings: Maybe a little mature content from a certain fallen angel-

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰

┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °
🔥

『 4: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇs 』

"Hoo Boy... Looks like they're really headed for Canaan. Then again I'd say they show greater potential than the primarchs, who only govern a single element each. Hm, I wonder...Bubs are wary of the singularity. But I'm all about the foreplay. Hmm... Okay, time to scope them out. I hope you're ready to blow off some steam with me, Singularity!...and Astria I hope you're ready for a good ole round~. Seems your being quite a tease after all this time~"

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰

The Grandcypher stand ready to brace the Celestrial Strait. Raging winds sharper than any blade and avalanches like rock rainstorms lie in wait. Yet the airship shows no signs of hesitation, defiantly and relentlessly pushing forward.

"Urk, damn it! talk about a warm welcome! But no way in hell are we going down today!" Rackam shouted as he kept a firm grip on the wheel. The farther into the Celestial Strait, the more difficult it became.

The winds were quite powerful, making the airship rock from side to side...but not only that. Tornados, cyclones of winds and hail of stone kept getting in the way.

"Rosetta, another tornado coming our way!" Vryn shouted, indeed another twister was heading straight for the Grandcypher. How many is that now... three or four?.

"I've got it handled!" Rosetta replied as a green magic circle appeared under her feet. "This should do the trick... Sullen Rose!" As the last two words left her mouth, the magic circle grew brighter. A large rosebud sprouting from it and launching itself towards the upcoming tornado. On impact, the rosebud bloomed largely. Causing the winds in the tornado disbursed. 

"You did it! You offset the tornado!" Astria cheered, standing behind Rackam with Lyria and Vryn. They had said it was for protection since they did not know how to fight and the fact that it was getting dangerous... Direct orders from Sandalphon with the agreement of Gran. No matter how much she begged them to let them help.

Now she understood what Sandalpon felt when he believed he was useless... She was completely useless to the crew, to him. She couldn't summon primal beasts as Lyria could, she couldn't use magic like Rosetta and Io. She couldn't fight like Sandalphon, Gran, Katalina, and Rackam, she couldn't fly like Vryn. She couldn't do anything.

'Why did they accept me if I can't do anything to help?...'

Her thoughts were disrupted as Rosetta warned Io that a large boulder was falling towards the Grandcypher. Looking up to see that there was indeed a large boulder falling out of the clouds. One that could end this mission if it landed a hit to the Grandcyper. 

'Where did it even come from?'

"That massive slab right there? I'll pulverize it with my magic!" With that a large blue magic circle formed around her. She released a yell as she aimed her staff at the boulder, a bright beam shooting from the tip. Scattering the massive rock into mere dust. 

What Makes The Sky Blue? (Belial x Oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें